No announcement yet.

Darrent Williams Funeral Slide Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one of his son crying really did get to me. Wow, some of those pictures were really powerful. Thank you for posting.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

^^^I agree seeing his son crying is hard too look at.
      R.I.P. Darrent Williams(1982-2007) you will be missed

I started praying every day at my home, and even though I wasn't going to church all the time, I started believing more, and I think that's what stopped me from going down the wrong road. qouted by Darrent Williams

Comment

man his son crying and seeing lynch looking into the casket hit hard man real hard r.i.p d-will

Comment

Originally posted by broncosgrrrl
          the picture of Darrent's son is killing me. I have a 5 year old son and just can't even begin to imagine how horrible it would be for him to lose his father. My husband lost his father when he was 12 and has never gotten over the loss. My prayers go out to him and his sister, I hope they can find peace as they grow up.

i lost my dad to a heart attack when i was 20 an he was 42 in 2002...i am still not over it. my little sister was 12 at the time, and she is not really over it. i feel so sad for D Will's children, not to mention the whole Williams family. our society worries me... it makes me sad that some people have no regard for human life.

Comment

Working...
          X