Kenyon Martin!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenyon Martin!!!!!!

I know im not a detective and im not accusing but i was doing some reading and it says that was raised in denver. When he was asked bout the incident he didnt seem so sincere. He was like "i was there, i saw him , I left....it is what it is". That seems pretty harsh to me. I think he may know who was involved. He grew up in the streets around alot of gang members. Just a thought.IMO
    Go Hard or Go Home

I think you need to know much more about the case before you make such an
    allusion about somebody, especially a public one.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe

-----
      I'm getting the impression that since the suspects are intangible, in that, we don't know them, who they are exactly, we can't touch them for now, people try to associate people they can touch, can see and can visuallize with the crime, so they have a "visible enemy" so to speak.

That's the impression I got and have been getting with the:

Martin/Anthony/Denver Nuggets/etc involved posts...
      sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
      Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe

-----
        Thats why i said im not a detective. Its my opinion. Thats why its a message to express what i feel.
        Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

It's really not fair to be making insinuations like these on the boards. It slurs people who are likely innocent.

This happened a few days ago with someone who thought Brandon Marshall was in on it (?), which has, since then, been made obvious that he has very little to do with it. Same with Carmelo Anthony. You can't make accusations like these without something to back you up, and since I'm assuming that you don't know Kenyon Martin personally, you can't jump to that conclusion just because he is percieved as a "thug". Believe me, I'm no fan of K-Mart, but it really isn't fair to call him out on it when there were 1500 other people in that club.

If he did do it, DPD will catch him and justice will be enforced. I think that they know what they're doing, and since he hasn't been arrested yet, I'm guessing he didn't have much to do with it.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC
            I know im not a detective and im not accusing but i was doing some reading and it says that was raised in denver. When he was asked bout the incident he didnt seem so sincere. He was like "i was there, i saw him , I left....it is what it is". That seems pretty harsh to me. I think he may know who was involved. He grew up in the streets around alot of gang members. Just a thought.IMO
            Darrent and others gave the party for Kenyon. I am sure Kenyon was told to say as little as possible to the media by the police.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Wow, talk about a baseless accusation if I have ever heard one. Do you really think Martin would ruin his pro career over something like this? That is the silliest thing I have read all day. You are entitled to your opinion but it's not very valid if you don't have any facts to back it up.

Comment

Maybe i said it wrong. I dont think he did it..I just think he had harsh words to say to reporters about the incident. Im not saying he did it but maybe he knows the guys. Im not saying he had anything to do with it. It was his party. Im just assuming he know most of the people that were there. There all celebrities, so im assuming u were allowed to attend on invite only
                Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

Maybe i said it wrong. I dont think he did it..I just think he had harsh words to say to reporters about the incident. Im not saying he did it but maybe he knows the guys. Im not saying he had anything to do with it. It was his party. Im just assuming he know most of the people that were there. There all celebrities, so im assuming u were allowed to attend on invite only
                  He might know them, but if they are infact gang members like suggested, he would die.

Comment

Wow... some people need to take a chill pill. He wasn't making accusations, he was stating the obvious. 'Martins words seemed very cold at the time of this tragedy... but that's all they are, words. Who knows in what kind of tone he said it in, or if he was told to keep his comments to the media brief, at that.

As far as the claim of 'borderline libel'? Please... I doubt Martin will claim a lawsuit about someone's words on a message board. If that was even possible, then there'd be a ton a lawsuits on message boards everywhere.
                    "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Comment

Originally posted by CB123
                      Wow... some people need to take a chill pill. He wasn't making accusations, he was stating the obvious. 'Martins words seemed very cold at the time of this tragedy... but that's all they are, words. Who knows in what kind of tone he said it in, or if he was told to keep his comments to the media brief, at that.

As far as the claim of 'borderline libel'? Please... I doubt Martin will claim a lawsuit about someone's words on a message board. If that was even possible, then there'd be a ton a lawsuits on message boards everywhere.
                      Thank you CB123...People need to relax. We all are sad by this incident. Martins words were harsh
                      Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

Well, even if he did know who did it, we'll probably never know unless he comes right out and says he does. So there's really no point to dig any deeper than you already have. Hopefully we'll find out all the details one day.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think the most that Kenyon is guilty of is being brash, ignorant and boisterous... I seriously doubt he had any connection whatsoever with the thugs responsible for Darrent's death.

The comments were insensitive, but that certainly doesn't implicate him. Furthermore, I don't think Kenyon grew up in Denver did he?

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
                            Of course he's not going to file a lawsuit over it. He'll never see it, and if he does he'll take it for what it is; the uninformed comments of someone who didn't know any better. That's beside the point. "I think he may know who was involved," is an insinuation that he's done something wrong.

The fact that there won't be consequences does not make it an okay thing to do.
                            It's an online forum, there's been many insinuations all over this board since this tragic event happened. Infact, there's been a few topics stating the same exact thing that BR0NCOFANATIC has posted. Now was this an okay thing to do? Sure it isn't... probably because Martin himself isn't here to give a statement about what he ment by those words. But, until that happens, people will insinuate like this. Whether it's true or not.

I suggest if you think his post is so bad, that you report it to the moderators. That's probably the only way you can look for some "consequences" for his post.
                            "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Comment

In Martin's defense, he has probably been desensitized throughout his life. It is sad that individuals have no respect for human life, but the fact is, in today's societies, these things do happen. It hardly ever happens to a celebrity, but drive-bys are a regular occurance in major metropolitan areas. Something needs to be done, but it is so hard to curtail these events when it is so easy to get guns. My guess is Martin has grown up around this type of atmosphere, and is not shocked by such a horrendous act. D-Will's death is tragic, but it is no more tragic than the millions of innocent people that have lossed their lives at the hands of men like William's killers. So I wouldn't get on Martin for a lack of emotion in the interview.
                              Last edited by PurdueBronc; 01-07-2007, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X