No announcement yet.

Article on Javon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the article. He has been through a lot this will take time and patience and understanding ect..

Comment

Thanks for posting that. It was a really good article, although a bit tough to read. I feel a little silly, but I don't think I'm the only that feels as though D-Will, Javon, and all the Broncos are friends of mine, not just players on my favorite team. I feel helpless. Like I should be doing something to help Javon, but don't have a clue where to start. I can't imaging what it has been like for him this past week.

Comment

awesome post....heartfelt thoughts, love and prayers are with you Javon. The Broncos nation is behind you my friend. I wish I could take your pain away

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoNic
          Thanks for posting that. It was a really good article, although a bit tough to read. I feel a little silly, but I don't think I'm the only that feels as though D-Will, Javon, and all the Broncos are friends of mine, not just players on my favorite team. I feel helpless. Like I should be doing something to help Javon, but don't have a clue where to start. I can't imaging what it has been like for him this past week.
          That's no reason to feel silly. I know exactly what you mean. I feel that you with the Pistons and the Broncos. I think it's because they are truly good guys, who care for one another. And it's genuine with them, not just for show.

Comment

Originally posted by rep
            That's no reason to feel silly. I know exactly what you mean. I feel that you with the Pistons and the Broncos. I think it's because they are truly good guys, who care for one another. And it's genuine with them, not just for show.
            Get lost, rep, I'm the Pistons fan of these boards!

Comment

Thanks for the article
              Brought back some tears

Comment

The only thing we can do for Javon is let him grieve in his own way.

All we can do is give him the time he needs, and that's all we're expected to do.
                sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by 26TatumBell26
                  Get lost, rep, I'm the Pistons fan of these boards!
                  Heh, what a warm welcoming, J.

Comment

Originally posted by rep
                    Heh, what a warm welcoming, J.
                    LOL Rep!
                    nice to see you back after your three week absense

and ive always known you as the Pistons fan of all forums

Comment

Has anyone heard anything about how Javon is doing - I was going to start a thread but figured since one has been started in his name people might look...

Comment

I havnt heard anything^

i really want to know how he is doing too!

i havnt seen Javon in ages.

Comment

Originally posted by orangeblossom94
                          I wish there were something we could do for Javon.
                          I agree. I say this, because although it's been a month and 11 days later, Javon is still probably hurting more than anyone, except maybe Darrent's own family. It seems like people forget that Javon has the crappiest position in this whole thing. Darrent is gone, he's at peace. Javon is still alive, Javon has to relive the whole incident over and over and over again. He's the one who has to wonder if he couldn't do something more.
                          So in all honestly, I feel so bad for Javon. I feel for him like I do Darrent's family.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay
                            I agree. I say this, because although it's been a month and 11 days later, Javon is still probably hurting more than anyone, except maybe Darrent's own family. It seems like people forget that Javon has the crappiest position in this whole thing. Darrent is gone, he's at peace. Javon is still alive, Javon has to relive the whole incident over and over and over again. He's the one who has to wonder if he couldn't do something more.
                            So in all honestly, I feel so bad for Javon. I feel for him like I do Darrent's family.
                            I hope Javon gets closer to Darrants family.

Comment

Working...
                            X