Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pats Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pats Game

    Just thought everyone should know there was a moment of silence for Darrent Williams today at the Pats game, but during it a group of Jets fans just chanted J-E-T-S. it was one of the most embarassing things ive heard/seen in a long time.

  • #2
    What a bunch of trash (those particular Jets fans.)

    I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
    ALL READY

    Comment


    • #3
      I guess they were already drunk and couldn't figure out the meaning of a "moment of silence" anymore...

      Comment


      • #4
        wow how do u do that

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by alr5111
          Just thought everyone should know there was a moment of silence for Darrent Williams today at the Pats game, but during it a group of Jets fans just chanted J-E-T-S. it was one of the most embarassing things ive heard/seen in a long time.
          Well in that case, I hope they were embarrased to no end and Pat fan threw beer on them all day. What a bunch of losers...
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            From Above

            Jets Losing In The End!! D. Will Was Looking Down On Them And Helped Give Them What They Deserved!

            Comment


            • #7
              Thats REALLY disrespectful.

              I'm glad the Jets lost, just for those @&%holes!

              Comment


              • #8
                What's more important is the jesture by the league to have a moment of silence before the games. That's the cool part. There's always idiots to try and spoil things you just can't let that stuff take away from the intent.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by alr5111
                  Just thought everyone should know there was a moment of silence for Darrent Williams today at the Pats game, but during it a group of Jets fans just chanted J-E-T-S. it was one of the most embarassing things ive heard/seen in a long time.
                  Yep I hate when people do that, if they don't have enough respect to stay quiet for someone then they should have been yanked from their seats and thrown out, you always have some idiot(s) that have to scream or whistle too. Nice to hear that the NFL did that for Darrent.
                  Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    There are idiots everywhere I had a guy come up to me because I was wearing a broncos sweatshirt and he said "thats pretty funny what happened to the broncos they got waxed on and off the field its pretty funny he go shot by gangstas". There was another guy that i was talking to and I said that i think cowboys are going to lose and he said "at least our teams cornerback is alive and its pretty idiotic to get shot right after you lose a game." how can people live with themselves sometimes.
                    R.I.P. Darrent Williams(1982-2007) you will be missed



                    I started praying every day at my home, and even though I wasn't going to church all the time, I started believing more, and I think that's what stopped me from going down the wrong road. qouted by Darrent Williams

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by hugebroncofan07
                      There are idiots everywhere I had a guy come up to me because I was wearing a broncos sweatshirt and he said "thats pretty funny what happened to the broncos they got waxed on and off the field its pretty funny he go shot by gangstas". There was another guy that i was talking to and I said that i think cowboys are going to lose and he said "at least our teams cornerback is alive and its pretty idiotic to get shot right after you lose a game." how can people live with themselves sometimes.
                      I would have had a hard time not hitting both of these but I would have tried to think about whether Darrent would want me to do that or not.

                      I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
                      ALL READY

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I almost did do something but then i thought they will get theres someday and i bet Darrent would just let it be. But i mean i didn't say a word to either of them and they just come up and say that i was so dissapointed in how people can be you would think they would feel bad.
                        R.I.P. Darrent Williams(1982-2007) you will be missed



                        I started praying every day at my home, and even though I wasn't going to church all the time, I started believing more, and I think that's what stopped me from going down the wrong road. qouted by Darrent Williams

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BRONCO-07
                          Jets Losing In The End!! D. Will Was Looking Down On Them And Helped Give Them What They Deserved!
                          I sure he was looking down with that big smile laughing at them...man im gonna miss him.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm glad to know that they actually did it. I had heard they were supposed to do it at all the games, but hadn't heard anything about it actually happening. It's too bad that there were such disrespectful people at the game. I was kind of hoping the Jets would pull it out, but now I'm glad they lost. I know it had nothing to do with the team, but I'm glad the season is now finished for those fans.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Just thought everyone should know there was a moment of silence for Darrent Williams today at the Pats game, but during it a group of Jets fans just chanted J-E-T-S. it was one of the most embarassing things ive heard/seen in a long time.
                              Wow. Now I'm REALLY glad the Jets lost.
                              You're in the arms of the Angels
                              May you find some comfort there ~ RIP Darrent Williams

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X