Closure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closure

I am 30 years old and live in New Jersey. I have been a bronco fan since I was 6 years old (it must have been the horse) I travel to Broncos games everyb year weather it is to Denver or to another city to see my team. I have cried numerous time for my team. The losing Superbowls, the winning Superbowls, Elways retirement speech, when I went to Canton, OH. to see John go in th HOF and now this. I can not get over the fact that this has happened and I am sure it must be harder living in Denver. I have no Stadium or site to go and lay flowers and remember and comfront or be comfronted by other bronco fans. I am on this computer day and night looking for updates and have watched your local news channel 9 broadcast of the funneral.
    I have creid time and again over this but today I went outside and just looked up to the sky to say my goodbies and thank you to D-Will. I prayed for his family, friends, the Bronco organization and fans that they get through this time. Thank you all for letting me get this out.

Thank you D-Will for the memories you will be missed

Jeff

this is more hurtful then any bronco loss or Elways retirement.....

i cant get over it either.....
    "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

sigpic
    -The best in the business-

Comment

well said man god bless you. thanks for sharing your thoughts
      R.I.P. Darrent Williams(1982-2007) you will be missed

I started praying every day at my home, and even though I wasn't going to church all the time, I started believing more, and I think that's what stopped me from going down the wrong road. qouted by Darrent Williams

Comment

Closure Is Going To Be Hard For Me. I Watched The Playoffs This Weekend And When I Saw Players With #27 I Just Thought How Hard It's Going To Be Not Seeing Him Play.

Comment

I don't know if there can ever be closure for this (unless it's when the killers are brought to justice.)

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
          ALL READY

Comment

I too have been out of Denver for about 20 years myself, and at times it was hard to see any games, and I have found that Denver is not a favorite all over the country, it may be a bit different now days. There is not much news here either, so I watch espn, nfl network, cnn and I don't hear much at all, so it is a bit hard not having a source for news or anyone to discuss things with. I just want to thank all of ya out there giving out information to everyone!
            Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JP
              I am 30 years old and live in New Jersey. I have been a bronco fan since I was 6 years old (it must have been the horse) I travel to Broncos games everyb year weather it is to Denver or to another city to see my team. I have cried numerous time for my team. The losing Superbowls, the winning Superbowls, Elways retirement speech, when I went to Canton, OH. to see John go in th HOF and now this. I can not get over the fact that this has happened and I am sure it must be harder living in Denver. I have no Stadium or site to go and lay flowers and remember and comfront or be comfronted by other bronco fans. I am on this computer day and night looking for updates and have watched your local news channel 9 broadcast of the funneral.
              I have creid time and again over this but today I went outside and just looked up to the sky to say my goodbies and thank you to D-Will. I prayed for his family, friends, the Bronco organization and fans that they get through this time. Thank you all for letting me get this out.

Thank you D-Will for the memories you will be missed

Jeff
              Great post, and you would be more than welcome on this board as a member.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

i am also in jersey jeff, north jersey, what part are you in?

Comment

south jersey, mount ephraim

Comment

Working...
                  X