bad week guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad week guys

This has been a bad week guys...for me my family and every fan of the broncos

First I am driving home from work early sunday morning and my father calls me and tells me my aunt passed away......and then this happend ....what the hell is wrong with people..

rest in peace little man....man I still can't believe he is gone...and I didn't even know him....

some stuff from broncos players and D's family..that needs repeating

I've never seen a little man with so much heart and so much fire," Broncos linebacker Al Wilson . "He touched my heart and always will."

Williams' 7-year-old son, Darius, dressed in a navy pinstripe suit, cried uncontrollably just as he had at the memorial service Friday night, where he wore a T-shirt that read, "I love you Daddy."

Tatum Bell, who played with Williams at Oklahoma State, broke down as he spoke at the service.

"I'm just glad D was in my life," he said through sobs as Wilson comforted him by his side.

As a culture, as a country, we've got to start respecting life." John Lynch
    sigpic

It has been a very bad week i cant get d-will out of my head or oicture of his son crying while looking at the body its just so sad and i hope the killer is found soon.
    R.I.P. Darrent Williams(1982-2007) you will be missed

I started praying every day at my home, and even though I wasn't going to church all the time, I started believing more, and I think that's what stopped me from going down the wrong road. qouted by Darrent Williams

Comment

Agreed. The picture of the son made me break down again. Those poor kids - I have kept them in my prayers.

Comment

Working...
      X