No announcement yet.

How is everyone holding up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still shocked by this, but I just hope and pray you guys can somehow cope with this, and that they catch the idiots (putting it nicely) who did this to D-Will and that justice will be served.

Hang in there guys and know that this Steelers fan is thinking of D-Will, family, teammates, friends and fans.
    ~~*Jeni*~~

In Loving Memory of Darrent Williams ~~ 1982 -- 2007

In Loving Memory of Bobby Hamilton Sr. ~~ 1957 -- 2007

Thanks for all you've done for the Steelers Coach Cowher...

Comment

death.....the stake we put up to play the game of life...but its just senseless. R.I.P. D-Will

Comment

I'm still shocked and sad, but, to an extent, I am beginning to come to terms with it all. I now understand that we can't bring him back, and all that we can do is celebrate the legacy he left behind. It's a big improvement over last week, when I was just so sad...

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

It still makes me sad I continue to pray for Denver as well as Javon in particular and Darrents Family....

I don't know about the rest of you, but for how much I put into Denver it really does feel like I know some of the players, even though I don't necessarily. I know that sounds nuts but some of you guys will get what I mean. When you feel like that, it hurts so much worse when you lose games, and man has this really just kinda left me in shock. I can't say this is like my mom passing away, but you just kind of feel like woah.... how can this happen....

But Darrent is in a better place now. Selfishly we all want him back, but Darrent is prolly happier than ever, and can you imagine that smile being any bigger? the thought makes me happy. Plus I will get to meet him someday
          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

I am still shocked and sad and mad...I have shed some tears every day last week and even this past Saturday. But, I woke up Sunday, like the past 6 days with a prayer. This loss has been really hard for me for some reason...a lot harder than I would have thought it would be. But...when I awoke Sunday, I pretty much had to tell myself that what is done is done, and that I have to move on. I have my life to live with my family...and I know that as long as I cherish every minute spent with those I love, that Darrent will always have a place in my heart. Though I did not know him, he has kinda lit a fire in me that has been missing for a while. The best way for me to remember Darrent Williams is to live my life differently...filled with more laughter and passion.

Thank you Darrent for sharing your life with us Broncos fans. It is amazing how many lives you have affected in the 2 years you were with the Denver Broncos. Your life will be celebrated!

To all my fellow Broncos fans...know that I pray for all of you and your recovery as well during this time. May we always celebrate and never forget the people that cross our lives from day to day and may their impact on us leave an everlasting legacy.

RIP D-Will

Comment

Originally posted by JoRo
              It still makes me sad I continue to pray for Denver as well as Javon in particular and Darrents Family....

I don't know about the rest of you, but for how much I put into Denver it really does feel like I know some of the players, even though I don't necessarily. I know that sounds nuts but some of you guys will get what I mean. When you feel like that, it hurts so much worse when you lose games, and man has this really just kinda left me in shock. I can't say this is like my mom passing away, but you just kind of feel like woah.... how can this happen....

But Darrent is in a better place now. Selfishly we all want him back, but Darrent is prolly happier than ever, and can you imagine that smile being any bigger? the thought makes me happy. Plus I will get to meet him someday

I am totally with you on that one brother!

Comment

I have been angry and sad in intervals. As a firefighter, sometimes during long shifts I will play xbox. I played last shift and like usual, I played against a coworker. I always play as the Broncos, and not thinking about anything, the game started. I ran the kickoff back for a TD, when I realized who did it (#27), I told my coworker I was done, and left. I guess I didnt realize how upset this whole thing has made me.
                "I don't think it's 'Tebow Time'; I just think it's 'Bronco Time"
                Tim Tebow

Comment

This is probably something that as fans we'll never get over completely, but, we'll have to remember how much fun D-Will was to watch and how much joy he got out of playing the game. Maybe that will help as time goes on.

Comment

Working...
                  X