To Close Of A Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Close Of A Call

I keep hearing that Darrant died in Javon's lap. Well, looking at the photograph, I don't think that was the case. I blood stain is right below his shoulder; and if he(Darrant) got hit in the neck and died instantly, then:

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/javon...irt-225391.php

I understand why he is struggling so much. I know it happened really fast, but that is to close of a call. Has anyone been in a situation like his(Javon)? Where your life pass right before your eyes. What he is going threw has to be one of the worst things that anyone can go threw. Do you think he may decide to sit out the year; you know, get away from football for awhile?

Look at his pants right by his left thumb. Looks like blood to me. But I guess there would need to be a better picture.

Comment

Originally posted by brandon8978
      I keep hearing that Darrant died in Javon's lap. Well, looking at the photograph, I don't think that was the case. I blood stain is right below his shoulder; and if he(Darrant) got hit in the neck and died instantly, then:

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/javon...irt-225391.php
      And just how does Darrent's head get from next to the door and into Javon's lap? It rolls down Javon's chest/shirt leaving a massive blood stain. Simple physics.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGlue Factory
        And just how does Darrent's head get from next to the door and into Javon's lap? It rolls down Javon's chest/shirt leaving a massive blood stain. Simple physics.
        I think "died in his lap" is kind of a figure of speech. Maybe techly. he didn't "die in his lap" but it sure looks like he was probly. holding him.

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyAdam
          I think "died in his lap" is kind of a figure of speech. Maybe techly. he didn't "die in his lap" but it sure looks like he was probly. holding him.

i agree

Comment

its a figure of speech...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyAdam

Yep...figure of speech. I guess they coulda said.....D Will passed away as Javon was "holding him" if ya wanna get technical.....

PEACE!!!

Comment

That picture is in poor taste imo, and should not be splashed around the internet for people to gawk at.

Comment

pic

Yes that pic and this post is in poor taste to begin with. It has been started and people are responding to it so I might as well put my two bits in. 1st everyone is making speculation on it but does anyone have any expertise in the area? I do ,and all that picture can tell us is that DW was on the left side of Javon and was hit in the neck/head area (which we all know already, no magic there) the splatter would also say that the bullet penetrated through the neck. Wothout seeing the jeans we can't say if DW slumped into his lap, but it does look like his jeans are bloddy if you look closely. OK now that I am as morbid as the rest lets all focus on this crime being solved ans sending our prayers and wished to everyone clsoe to DW.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict
                    That picture is in poor taste imo, and should not be splashed around the internet for people to gawk at.
                    I agree....nothing escapes the internet but you really shouldn't
                    post it on this website....

I am guessing that this thread will get deleted as soon as a mod
                    catches wind of it...
                    Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                      I agree....nothing escapes the internet but you really shouldn't
                      post it on this website....

I am guessing that this thread will get deleted as soon as a mod
                      catches wind of it...
                      Mods, please delete this thread.

Comment

The thread can stay. I understand people may find the picture and this angle on the topic disturbing, but I don't think it's completely inappropriate for these boards.

Comment

Who cares if DWill died in javon's lap literally, or figuratively?

It's like the thread starter is saying it should be less dramatic for Javon if DWill didn't die exactly in his lap.

I cannot believe there's a thread, and a topic of discussion, on if DWill died in Javon's armas literally, or figuratively.

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict
                            I SOO agree with you. People, don't post this pic anymore, please.
                            Last edited by Chica_Ang; 01-09-2007, 04:10 PM. Reason: please...

Comment

isn't kind of ironic that javon was wearing a "white" shirt when this crap happened???

Comment

Working...
                              X