To Close Of A Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by javon84walker#1
    isn't kind of ironic that javon was wearing a "white" shirt when this crap happened???
    ????
    R.I.P D.Will

Thanks Tned

Comment

Originally posted by orangeNblue302
      ????
      why is that ironic, he has white teeth too...probably white shoes, whats your point?!
      sigpic

Comment

I think what the "white" shirt comment was supposed to mean was, how could white be considered a gang color. It has been said that the shooting was about people wearing gang colors right? Just my opinion though. I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by CraigMorton
          Look at his pants right by his left thumb. Looks like blood to me. But I guess there would need to be a better picture.
          I must agree.
          MMA News
          MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by brandon8978
            I keep hearing that Darrant died in Javon's lap. Well, looking at the photograph, I don't think that was the case. I blood stain is right below his shoulder; and if he(Darrant) got hit in the neck and died instantly, then:

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/javon...irt-225391.php

I understand why he is struggling so much. I know it happened really fast, but that is to close of a call. Has anyone been in a situation like his(Javon)? Where your life pass right before your eyes. What he is going threw has to be one of the worst things that anyone can go threw. Do you think he may decide to sit out the year; you know, get away from football for awhile?

Maybe Javon was laying on his back and Darrent fell on his chest first. There were at least 14 bullets fired at that limo. Hitting the deck seems like a natural reaction.

What difference does it make to you?

Javon was clearly the last to hold him as he bled!

You should submit your resume to the Denver Police department. Or maybe you've just been watching too many CSI's.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderGirl
              I think what the "white" shirt comment was supposed to mean was, how could white be considered a gang color. It has been said that the shooting was about people wearing gang colors right? Just my opinion though. I could be wrong.

I may be more naive than anyone else on these boards when it comes to street-smarts, but I questioned the same comment once and it was explained to me like this:

White shirts [in social settings] are more likely to be worn by those people who know they might be starting fights / fighting (because they don't care as much about messing up a plain white t-shirt, as they do if it were some fine duds instead).

...At least, that's what I remember being told.

sigpic
              They're your teammates, now.
              Best of luck, TT!
              ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict
                That picture is in poor taste imo, and should not be splashed around the internet for people to gawk at.
                I agree.. people are way too obsessed over this tragedy now that it's become a sick fad. D-Will died in Javon's arms and Javon is now a wreck.. wouldn't you be too if that happened to you?

Seriously... people need to lay off of him and let him cope/deal/come to terms with it. Stop following him around like a dog and reportinging everything you see/hear.
                The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Originally posted by sbutk
                  I may be more naive than anyone else on these boards when it comes to street-smarts, but I questioned the same comment once and it was explained to me like this:

White shirts [in social settings] are more likely to be worn by those people who know they might be starting fights / fighting (because they don't care as much about messing up a plain white t-shirt, as they do if it were some fine duds instead).

...At least, that's what I remember being told.

That makes sense also.

Comment

Working...
                  X