True statement by a columnist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True statement by a columnist

Whoever winds up at that position isn't going to be the guy opposite Champ Bailey, anymore. It's going to be the guy who lined up at Darrent Williams' position."

I feel this way, and I still cant believe what happened
    "I don't think it's 'Tebow Time'; I just think it's 'Bronco Time"
    Tim Tebow

I feel sympathetic to the guy who takes over that position next year....he's got some huge shoes to try to fill.

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
    ALL READY

Comment

I think it will be that way for the first season. After time, like everything else, it will heal.
      You will always be a Bronco Darrent, R.I.P.

Comment

i'd imagine it being Foxworth who steps into the role as he was being groomed for it.
        I do feel sorry for him, but i'm sure he realises once on the field all that emotion goes away and its 100% focus on the game.
        "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
        Ayrton Senna..

Comment

I think Foxworth can do it.
          MMA News
          MMA News 247

Comment

I know he can...he's really good but it's still going to be hard (and emotional for him.)

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
            ALL READY

Comment

Originally posted by orangeblossom94
              I know he can...he's really good but it's still going to be hard (and emotional for him.)
              The emotion will help him!
              MMA News
              MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
                The emotion will help him!
                Motivation...to play with for and along with Dee

Comment

It will be tough for whoever ends up playing there, but they will in the knowledge that Dee will be there with them every single play of the way in spirit.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FireAce
                    Whoever winds up at that position isn't going to be the guy opposite Champ Bailey, anymore. It's going to be the guy who lined up at Darrent Williams' position."

I feel this way, and I still cant believe what happened
                    I feel the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ4DOP
                      Motivation...to play with for and along with Dee
                      They were close friends and I talk to Foxworth a lot via email.

Surprisingly he emailed me yesterday.
                      MMA News
                      MMA News 247

Comment

I think the fans just became the 13th man, D will is now the 12th man.
                        You will always be a Bronco Darrent, R.I.P.

Comment

I feel that Dominique is fully capable, and I know the Broncos as a team will play inspired. All I am saying is that the memories I have of watching 27 play there is burned into my head, and to see him not there is what will eat at me. The quality of that position is not is not concerning to me, it is the memory of what was. It has been a week and I am still angry and so sad.
                          I am and always will be a Bronco fan, and I am and always will be a fan of DWill, and I will forever miss him and his addicting smile and attitude.
                          "I don't think it's 'Tebow Time'; I just think it's 'Bronco Time"
                          Tim Tebow

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
                            They were close friends and I talk to Foxworth a lot via email.

Surprisingly he emailed me yesterday.
                            Is he doing okay?

ALL READY

Comment

Originally posted by orangeblossom94
                              Is he doing okay?
                              I think he is doing ok. Still not good but he should be alright. Depends how you interpret this:

thank you for your concern about how we will deal with this tragedy, we will try to manage..

> What a tragic thing. My brother cried his heart out and I got very > watery eyed holding it in.
                              >
                              > How does a team deal with this. Many of us are having trouble > coping witht he death of Williams. Shot in the neck. Not a chance. :'(
                              >
                              > Cya Fox
                              >
                              > My prayers go out to his family.
                              >
                              MMA News
                              MMA News 247

Comment

Working...
                              X