Clear All

• javon84walker#1
    replied
    well said to the both of you

cheers!

Leave a comment:

• RunByDesign
    replied
    Here's to healing and to DW etched in our hearts and mind and let his memory be our inspiration.

Leave a comment:

• R8rH8r1
    started a topic Time to Heal:

Time to Heal:

Let me start by saying this is the first post I've made in a very long while. Used to go by the handle Broncszilla. Now I've come up with this one. Like most of you, I've been coming to these boards quite frequently lately. Up until now, was just nice to come and "watch" instead of posting. I wanted to say, that I too was totally shocked when I heard about Dee Wheels....that's what I called him since the '05 draft. He was totally the bright spot in that entire draft as far as I'm concerned....what were they thinking drafting Clarette? In fact, I was at a draft party and wanted to kick in the tv when I saw that garbage! Well, then I saw this little speedy punt returner come on the screen! I'm like, he's still available???? I was extatic!

Anyhow, that's just a little background about me. This last week has been very hard for all us Broncomaniacs. I have grieved and I've been angry. I know the family and the entire Broncos organization is taking it very hard. Which is totally understandable. The one thing I have really noticed is that this has been especially hard on our younger fans. I feel for them too. I know it must be especially hard for them to see one of their heroes be taken away at such an untimely age. It is for me too. No doubt, we will all miss him, and he will be thought of fondly by us all.

It is great to see such loyal fans of this organization. Never a better crew of fans in existance! What I would like to say is that it's time for us to help one another out in this....come to closure with the whole thing. I know it will take time, but it has to be done. As fans, we must be strong for the rest of the team! We need to help them be strong for each other as well. No longer should we wallow in sorrow! We all know that's not what Dee Wheels was about, nor would he allow that to happen! Now it's time for us to "man up" and start to heal! Come together as ONE....not just as fans, but as a TEAM! The Broncos know they have each other's back, now it's time for us to show them that the collective Broncos Nation has theirs as well. We can do it if we stick together.
Working...
X