OSU Fan Now A Broncos Fan for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSU Fan Now A Broncos Fan for Life

I have followed the Broncos for the last 2 years to watch Tatum and Darrent play, since I went to OSU and loved watching them play there. I have to say, though, after watching how the Broncos reacted to Darrent's tragic passing, I am now a Broncos fan for life. In this era of professional sports where we all too often hear how players and organizations are only out for themselves, the Broncos organization and their fans are truly class acts! They reacted as a family and supported not only one another, but Darrent's family and friends, and I am very touched by it all. I will now be a Broncos fan forever!

Right on!!!! Welcome to the family !!!!!
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Thanx!
      thats pretty cool!

i hope ppl dont call u a bandwagoner
      but welcome aboard as a Bronco fan!

its a wonderful thing

Comment

Welcome..... and WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?

I read a story yesterday about how in Darrent's neighborhood near Dallas it was tough to find a Cowboys' fan. He turned that place into Broncos' Country. I'm trying to do the same thing in San Antonio, but I don't have the abilities or the charisma he did, but the fight goes on.
        "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
          Thanx!
          thats pretty cool!

i hope ppl dont call u a bandwagoner
          but welcome aboard as a Bronco fan!

its a wonderful thing

I think the team has to at least make the playoffs for him to be accused of bandwagoning.

Comment

welcome.............
            My 3 favorite teams:
            1.The Denver Broncos
            2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
            3.Any team who plays Michigan

Comment

Welcome to the family! It's a fun group to be around and an exciting team to watch.
              Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Welcome to the family.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWookieeBronco
                  Welcome to the family.
                  That latest Litton cartoon picture just brought a fresh set of tears.

Welcome OSU fan. The Broncos have outdone themselves. It is also very touching the way fans from all over the league have responded to this.

And OSU. I am a Buckeye fan being born in Cincinnati. Bummer about last night. Kudos to the Gators.
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by osufan
                    I have followed the Broncos for the last 2 years to watch Tatum and Darrent play, since I went to OSU and loved watching them play there. I have to say, though, after watching how the Broncos reacted to Darrent's tragic passing, I am now a Broncos fan for life. In this era of professional sports where we all too often hear how players and organizations are only out for themselves, the Broncos organization and their fans are truly class acts! They reacted as a family and supported not only one another, but Darrent's family and friends, and I am very touched by it all. I will now be a Broncos fan forever!

Welcome - I ALWAYS root for the Cowboys during the Bedlam Bowl

Glad to have you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You have become part of a family with very strong ties. I have been a fan since birth, 38 years ago. My Mom is from Denver, and I went to high school in Littleton but other than that I have always lived somewhere else. Our family has been fans since the broncos have been around and I'm here to tell you that your blood has now offically turned Orange and Blue. Enjoy your new family. Trust me, you will have hardships being out of Denver but you will also have strangers come up and all but hug you whenever you wear the FAMILY colors!!!

Enjoy! and GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Welcome to the family!

Comment

Welcome to the FAMILY which includes a First Class Organization , a team which sticks together , and, for the most part, not alot of bandwagon fans, but TRUE fans who are behind the Broncos win or lose

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                            I think the team has to at least make the playoffs for him to be accused of bandwagoning.
                            yea i agree!
                            but some ppl FLIP out if Broncos get a new fan or something

and will call them every name in the book

Comment

I am new to the forum and I was wondering where you can get those comic strips?

Comment

Working...
                              X