My Darrent Williams Memorial Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Darrent Williams Memorial Video

After seeing some of the great videos people at Broncomania and others have made and put on the internet paying tribute to Darrent Williams' memory, I decided that I had to make one of my own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjEQWwxc0XU

I haven't watched it all the way through on YouTube (I have dial-up..err) but I think it should work OK.

I have never attempted to make a video or do anything like this, but I felt like I had to give it a shot. Its just a little something I wanted to do to remember D-Will by that I put my own touch to.

Originally posted by TheSyxxSynse
    After seeing some of the great videos people at Broncomania and others have made and put on the internet paying tribute to Darrent Williams' memory, I decided that I had to make one of my own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjEQWwxc0XU

I haven't watched it all the way through on YouTube (I have dial-up..err) but I think it should work OK.

I have never attempted to make a video or do anything like this, but I felt like I had to give it a shot. Its just a little something I wanted to do to remember D-Will by that I put my own touch to.

to you, sir.

Very nice video. Great job.

RIP Darrent.

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
    sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Comment

Good vid.

It makes me furious knowing someone killed him! :shake: I keep thinking about when he was alive and how just a few hours after the 49ers game he was gone.
      MMA News
      MMA News 247

Comment

Great, love the song. Got me going again, as I had just finished watching "John Lynch Live" and recorded the tribute they did for him.

It really bothers me, especially since he was barely a year older than me.

Comment

Working...
        X