Champ baileys tribute to williams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ baileys tribute to williams?

I keep on hearing around my school champ might change his number to 27 is this true?

There is already a thread about that, and it isn't true.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan2616
      I keep on hearing around my school champ might change his number to 27 is this true?
      Champ hasnt even talked with the media. Im sure this is all hear say/rumor started at your school.

While we're on the subject, Im worried about Javon Walker, it seems that no one has seen him in over a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24
        Champ hasnt even talked with the media. Im sure this is all hear say/rumor started at your school.

While we're on the subject, Im worried about Javon Walker, it seems that no one has seen him in over a week.
        Did you see the thread last week, someone said that Javon was with Champ in Vegas. But I don't know if its true. All I know is that Shanny said Javon was with Champ all of lasat week, no specifics.
        sigpic

Comment

Yea I think he needs time after what hes been through.

Comment

i don't think its a good move on champs part to change his number to 27....thats d-will's number and thats the number we will always remember him by

Comment

That rumor started with Drew Soicher on 9News. He said wouldn't it be great if Bailey would wear the #27 as a tribute to his friend. If you go into General Discussions, there is another thread in there on this subject. I went into more detail in that thread.

Completely false.
              Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

thanx Giveemlove for getting the story straight

Comment

I think they said Champ Bailey MIGHT wear #27 in the pro-bowl, I still doubt it but there's no way he would just change his number forever

Comment

he should change it that would be really sad but awesome at the same time

Comment

Working...
                    X