1 true bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 true bronco

i have been wanting to be able to post since DWILL passed and now i finally got my chance. i have been a bronco fan since i was little and i am now 31. i am a fan from central pennsylvania. i did nt know darrent personally but i tell you what this kind of violence hits home when it comes to my broncos. so many people are grieving over a player that has only been around the league for 2 years, i think that shows what kind of player we have in darrent williams. i woke up new years day and seen the news and wanted to cry. its almost like a part of my family has been taken from me and i cant imagine how the family and immediate friends must feel, especially the ladies and gentlman that were part of darrents last hour. hopefully we can survive and be stronger than ever in darrents memory. i think darrent was the best young dback that denver has ever seen. our team will miss you D............

Great post. He was one of those special players that we'll never forget. i think the video tribute on the main Broncos page best captures DWill, he was a true Bronco! And he always will be one of our most beloved players. Some other players may go to other teams, be traded or cut, but not DWill, he'll be a Bronco forever. I just wish he could've played for many more years but, I guess it was not to be.

Comment

Working...
    X