Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darrent Williams Highlight Video

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...kieImpacts.flv

I'm sure a lot of you have seen this video before, but I'm putting it up again because it seems such a fitting tribute at this time. It just makes me proud to have had D-Will on this team for two years. At least we can take heart that one member of the dynamic duo featured in this vid will be returning in Orange & Blue next season. We can only hope he can pick up the reins where Darrent's promising career was tragically cut short.

R.I.P. D-WILL! WE WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT YOU MEANT TO YOUR TEAM, YOUR COMMUNITY, AND EVERYONE WHO HAD THE PRIVILEGE OF KNOWING YOU.

Last edited by sbutk; 01-10-2007, 11:06 AM.
    sigpic
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Makes me angry DWill is gone.

And it shows Foxworth there who will replace DWill and have some shoes to fit in.
    MMA News
    MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
      Makes me angry DWill is gone.

And it shows Foxworth there who will replace DWill and have some shoes to fit in.

Very true. Let's wish him luck.

sigpic
      Best of luck, TT!

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Bump. (10 character limit)
        sigpic
        Best of luck, TT!

Comment

from the way he plays id bet that out of his 180lb frame about 84lbs of it is his heart

Comment

Bump......
            sigpic
            Best of luck, TT!

Comment

Working...
            X