No announcement yet.

Jevon Walker sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see "JAVON" Walker out and smiling abit, he needs to get his mind of it the best he can.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG HOUSE
      some of you guys are just getting down right ridiculous about this whole situation "oh my god he's at a basketball game, now the killers are going to know where he is" do you really thing javon walker thought to look out the window of the hummer while he was being shot at just incase he could see the shooters face? i would guarantee 100% that whoever is being the murder wouldnt care if javon walker was right next to him in a line.
      I think they met the killers at the club during the "altercation." And I'm sure there were witnesses of that altercation that will never come forward because they already killed the one witness who was going to testify against the Crip in Jail. I'd say Denver has a big gang problem! I also heard certain guys were showing up at the temp memorial at the shooting with those "Don't Snitch" T-shirts. Bad, spooky stuff going on.

Comment

Originally posted by leoj_cos
        I think they met the killers at the club during the "altercation." And I'm sure there were witnesses of that altercation that will never come forward because they already killed the one witness who was going to testify against the Crip in Jail. I'd say Denver has a big gang problem! I also heard certain guys were showing up at the temp memorial at the shooting with those "Don't Snitch" T-shirts. Bad, spooky stuff going on.
        but alas, theres no evidence to even link the altercation outside the nightclub to the shooting, the people in the fight may not even be responsible for darrents death and thus shoudlnt be treated like they are going to go around killing every denver bronco that was there that night

Comment

I don't believe the killers are worried about Javon. He didn't see anything, and I
          doubt he knows them. So, if you have any fingernails left, spare them.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
            I don't believe the killers are worried about Javon. He didn't see anything, and I
            doubt he knows them. So, if you have any fingernails left, spare them.

-----
            I agree......But the truth is Javon is a eye witness to a murder. We dont know exactly how much Javon knows. Someone had to finger the SUV. I'm sure the killers arent lurking at Broncomania though.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
              I agree......But the truth is Javon is a eye witness to a murder. We dont know exactly how much Javon knows. Someone had to finger the SUV. I'm sure the killers arent lurking at Broncomania though.
              I highly doubt that.

The people that killed Dee WIll have more worries than trying to find out where javon is.

They are worried about saving themselves

Comment

not uncommon at all, I've seen Rod Smith with Al Wilson at a Nuggets game, and I saw Champ Bailey and Javon Walker together at the Nuggets season home opener. My best sports celeb sighting was seeing Peyton Manning hanging out at a Rockies game last year, he's a close friend of Rockies first baseman Todd Helton.

Comment

thats a good sign to see that javon walker is smiling

Comment

I met Rulon Jones at Walgreens when I was like 4........I ran into Les Shapiro at Seatac airport when the Broncos were traveling to Seattle in like 95...it was funny cause that day I just happened to be wearing a bronco shirt, and I told him I was originally from Denver, he said something like "Your loyal to your team, thats good." to me it was really akward though, i dont know why.
                    sigpic

Comment

Im from Akron Ohio (where lebron is from), and I work at Outback steakhouse and he comes in to eat all of the time. People in Akron dont freak out when they see him anymore because 1) its not uncommon to see him and 2) its his hometown

Comment

Im from Akron Ohio (where lebron is from), and I work at Outback steakhouse and he comes in to eat all of the time. People in Akron dont freak out when they see him anymore because 1) its not uncommon to see him and 2) its his hometown

P.S. Its also a plus that i go to his former HS (St.Vincent St. Mary) hehe

Comment

Jevon..

Sounds strange BUT living in Canada i dont get the news and updates like you local Denver folks. So, thank God for the internet and the message boards to eleviate my anxiety. I have been so worried about Jevon i search a couple times a day at fox31 and cbsdenver to c if there is any info and i watch the live feeds. Now that is weird i know. BUT I LOVE MY BRONCOS. So, thank you for posting that he has been sited at the game. AHHHHHHHHHH..i feel better.!!!!

Just hope he is doing ok. He may have a smile but his heart is probably so heavy right now.

And i wish i could have a Bronco siting. I only have seen the team once Dec 17, 2005 when the were in Buffalo..!! But they are coming this way next Season..and i will chant D-WILL at Ralph Wilson Stadium as loud as i can.!!!
                          sigpic
                          BRONCOS #1

Comment

that's awesome, glad Javon is getting through this and not being cooped up in his house or something worse...

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
                              Y do ppl keep informing us where hes at? loL!

the killers gonna know

but thats cool hes just out chilling!

he needs to get his mind off the incident
                              They are stalkers give the men some peace and space

Comment

I'm glad to see him smiling as well.....I went and saw "The Guardian" tonight and there were certain parts (even though it's a Coast Guard movie) that reminded me of Darrent and Javon (losing a team member right before your very eyes) and I was crying so hard at those moments not only because the movie was sad at parts, but because it was reminding me of this.

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
                                ALL READY

Comment

Working...
                                X