Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nebs
    replied
    And for the record I've met several Denver guys over the years. I shook John Elway's hand last summer at the Lake Tahoe celebrity golf tournament.

Leave a comment:

• nebs
    replied
    The Kings Mascot came over and asked him to sign a football and he did. Then the Mascot asked if he wanted to throw it into the crowd and he declined and asked the Mascot to throw it. Which "Slamson" did. Pretty good throw too, about halfway up the lower deck.

Leave a comment:

• CB123
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoForLife27
    No, way.

I've never seen a celebrity or athlete outside of a TV. Oh, oh, one time I saw Shaq at magic mountain.

For ppl who live in Colorado- Is it uncommon to go to an event (club, sports game, movie, mall, etc) and see a Bronco?
    Believe me or not, but when I was really young (early 80's) I believe I saw John Elway at my parents garage sale (maybe early in his career, looking for a good deal ). My parents thought the same thing, too. Now if it was, or wasn't him, I'll never know (of course even I find it strange that he'd even go to a garage sale in the 'Springs area). But, I do know one thing, he gave me a mile-high salute! I'll always remember that and hope that it really was him!

Now to get back on topic, that's good to see Javon getting out and about. Clear his mind a bit.
    Last edited by CB123; 01-09-2007, 09:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• evendelae
    replied

At least we know where he is....Haven't seen him since the blood.

He doesn't look wonderful. But atleast he is living his life and not curled up in the fetal position in a motel somewhere.

Good for him.

and as for Bronco sightings, I used to see K Meck quite regularly because his kids went to my school. I remember thing that he was huge. I'd never seen a man that tall before. It may have helped that I was like four foot five then though...

And one time I saw Mike Shanahan at a Champps 66 over by Park Meadows.

And My dad has run into John Elway like three times in different bagel shops. whatev...
    Last edited by evendelae; 01-09-2007, 09:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoForLife27
    replied
    No, way.

I've never seen a celebrity or athlete outside of a TV. Oh, oh, one time I saw Shaq at magic mountain.

For ppl who live in Colorado- Is it uncommon to go to an event (club, sports game, movie, mall, etc) and see a Bronco?

Leave a comment:

• nebs
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco T
    Vegas will make you feel better but only for as long as your there...
    Kings owners, the Maloofs probably brought him to the game tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco T
    replied
    Originally posted by flosstein
    I read an article that he and Champ went to Vegas Thursday. The reports were that he just needed to get away, too much going on. It's one of those situations where it freaks your mind out so much that u either get back to life ASAP or u will destroy yourself emotionally. I hope he's okay though.

Vegas will make you feel better but only for as long as your there...

Leave a comment:

• flosstein
    replied
    I read an article that he and Champ went to Vegas Thursday. The reports were that he just needed to get away, too much going on. It's one of those situations where it freaks your mind out so much that u either get back to life ASAP or u will destroy yourself emotionally. I hope he's okay though.

Leave a comment:

• nebs
    replied
    I know it's Javon.

I guess the Kings don't.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
    replied
    Originally posted by nebs
    Well to be honest with you, I hadn't heard anything about Jevon since the shooting. But I'm not following things daily.
    oh i heard diff things about his Whereabouts!

but i dont think the Killers know who JEVON Walker is so thats a good thing!

now Javon on the other hand

Leave a comment:

• nebs
    replied
    Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
    Y do ppl keep informing us where hes at? loL!

the killers gonna know

but thats cool hes just out chilling!

he needs to get his mind off the incident
    Well to be honest with you, I hadn't heard anything about Jevon since the shooting. But I'm not following things daily.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
    replied
    Originally posted by nebs
    I just saw him at Arco Arena in Sacramento at the Cavaliers vs Kings game. He was smiling for the camera a little.
    Y do ppl keep informing us where hes at? loL!

the killers gonna know

but thats cool hes just out chilling!

he needs to get his mind off the incident

Leave a comment:

• nebs
    started a topic Jevon Walker sighting

Jevon Walker sighting

I just saw him at Arco Arena in Sacramento at the Cavaliers vs Kings game. He was smiling for the camera a little.
Working...
X