Fan Gesture For Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan Gesture For Williams

I was thinking about what we as fans could do at games to remember Darrent. My idea is to hold up seven fingers, 2 on one hand, 5 on the other kind of like 2-7 for Darrents number. Wake Forest did it for John Abbate's brother, they held up five before the 4th quarter. I think it would be cool if all of mile high held up seven fingers before starting kickoff or something

what are your ideas?

I'm going to wear my Darrent Williams jersey, autographed by him. I'm special ordering my 10 year old son a jersey #27, name plate says RIP D Will. I like the holding up the 2-7 like you suggested also. I'm going to be very critical of whomever plays right side CB next year. I'm sure gonna miss Darrent.

Comment

any other suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by ckstorm182000
        I was thinking about what we as fans could do at games to remember Darrent. My idea is to hold up seven fingers, 2 on one hand, 5 on the other kind of like 2-7 for Darrents number. Wake Forest did it for John Abbate's brother, they held up five before the 4th quarter. I think it would be cool if all of mile high held up seven fingers before starting kickoff or something

what are your ideas?
        I'm all for cool gestures but that gesture you suggested would be "7" or "25".
        Last edited by RBDynasty; 01-11-2007, 01:07 PM.
        The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

What if the whole crowd could yell ALL READY before the game sorta like th in-com-plete thing?
          ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
            What if the whole crowd could yell ALL READY before the game sorta like th in-com-plete thing?
            that would be very cool too

Comment

mine is kind of stupied but ima say it any way

im right handed so bare with me here ....

u get ur right hand and make a d ( pretend ur about to flick somthing)

and get ur left hand and make a W ( cross ur middle and index finger together and put ur thumb down, kind of like west side symbol)

after u do that that just cross ur right hand over ur left

and there u have it the new D.W symbol

Comment

Howbout everybody going to the game with a fro-hawk!

Comment

temporary tattoos with 27....right on my face!
                  sigpic

Comment

Sounds cool!
                    MMA News
                    MMA News 247

Comment

The 2-7 thing sounds like a good idea, but how do you get all 5million people in the stands to do the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by ChampPik4Six
                        The 2-7 thing sounds like a good idea, but how do you get all 5million people in the stands to do the same thing?
                        lol 5 mil

generally it starts out small and catches on. When Wake Forest played in their BCS last week, the entire stadium held up five including the opposition

Comment

i like this one

put your two hands together to make the the shape of the letter W

Its alot easier than the 2-7, and it would look more powerful when alot of people are doing it.
                          Blet

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad
                            I'm going to wear my Darrent Williams jersey, autographed by him. I'm special ordering my 10 year old son a jersey #27, name plate says RIP D Will. I like the holding up the 2-7 like you suggested also. I'm going to be very critical of whomever plays right side CB next year. I'm sure gonna miss Darrent.
                            I like your ideas but let's not let Darrents dealth affect how we deal with Dominique. Let's not make it hard on Foxworth because of this dealth. I am sure he misses him too. If he screws up I will yell at him too but don't treat him differently.
                            RIP Darrent Williams
                            Heaven Gained A Shutdown Corner

Comment

D-W Hand Sign

Sounds like a great idea, but for those of us who aren't that coordinated...how about just making a "W" with your index, middle, and ring fingers? That way you could use your thumb to hold down your pinky. Just an idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X