X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangePeel
    i like this one

put your two hands together to make the the shape of the letter W

Its alot easier than the 2-7, and it would look more powerful when alot of people are doing it.
    We could do this and that would be neat and easier to understand. We would have to steal it from the Wu-tang clan first but it would be sweet if everyone in the stadium did it. I think it would be the best gesture yet.
    RIP Darrent Williams
    Heaven Gained A Shutdown Corner

Comment

Originally posted by lsfii2
      We could do this and that would be neat and easier to understand. We would have to steal it from the Wu-tang clan first but it would be sweet if everyone in the stadium did it. I think it would be the best gesture yet.
      no the wutang is different. In that one you cross your thumbs and extend all your fingers. In this one you just put your thumbs together, extend your index fingers, and put all your other fingers down.
      Blet

Comment

how is holding up all five fingers on one hand and two fingers on the other hard? lol just asking because everyone is saying its complicated

quick pic example

And I like the W idea - would love to see some of the older fans like the old evil man who sits next to us at the games hold up a W

Comment

Originally posted by LuvMyBroncos
          Sounds like a great idea, but for those of us who aren't that coordinated...how about just making a "W" with your index, middle, and ring fingers? That way you could use your thumb to hold down your pinky. Just an idea.
          It would be easier and more defined if you put your middle and ring finger together and spread out the index and pinky to form a W. Think of the star trek or vader gestures but with the middle and ring together.
          R.I.P D.Will

Thanks Tned

Comment

the 2-5 thing just doesnt make sense to me....and throwing up a w....reminds me of the old 2pac videos..., but I think honestly just plain out painting a 27 on your cheek or wearing a Williams jersey to the game would be the way to represent for Darrent....
            sigpic

Comment

I really like the "semi-wutang clan" gesture.

This is kinda dumb but I'll just throw it out there...
              Everyone yells DEEEEEEEEEE WILL after an interception.

Teh siggies are made by me. PM if you like 'em.
              I'm a BroncoForLife!

Comment

I am a Browns fan, and my condolences to each and every one of you Bronco fans hurting right now. I too am hurting for you, D-Will and his family and friends. I am so sorry for your loss of such a great person and exceptional football player. I love the idea of rememberance of Darrent.
                John Lynch did it at the funeral and I think that you all should at every kick off and punt return say as a whole ALL READY.....that would surely give your team motivation and D-Will will always be thought of and remembered by the team (not like the Broncos need help they are an awesome team with a great coach)but maybe to give them more motivation and to think hey he is looking down and we need to make him proud.
                Couldn't someone find out if they can put it in the newspaper or on the Broncos website to help you out. I know that after one game people would catch on to it. That is a great tribute to a great man. After reading all that I have about him, he was so loved by everyone and even people who didn't really know him- I know you guys could get this going.
                One game is all it would take, I would love to see this happen. As a football fan, at a time like this we are all one. Don't get me wrong I love my Browns more than life itself but I really am pulling for the Broncos next year, D-Will has once again captured a heart.
                So, go out on a limb, it only takes a phone call to get this moving. If you all have to pull together and place an add right before the first game, like I said one game is all it will take for this to happen. Just think, in years from now people at the Mile High are still saying ALLLLL REEEEEAAAAADDDDDYYYY, you can look back and tell your children a wonderful story about a wonderful person.
                Good Luck guys, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
                I am hoping that they will play the first Denver game on tv, I will be waiting to see how great the stadium is going to light up on game day. And rest assured D-Will is looking down on all of you.

Until then---AAAAALLLLLLL RRRRREEEEEAAAADDDDDDYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

PRAYERS TO ALL OF YOU

Comment

I really do like the ALL-Ready - i think its something we should try

Comment

Originally posted by ckstorm182000
                    I really do like the ALL-Ready - i think its something we should try

I like the idea of the crowd all saying ALL-Ready at some point in the game. I was thinking maybe opening kick. Like saying the ALLLLLLL part while the kicker is running, and then Ready when he kicks the ball. I don't know, something with ALL-Ready would be good though.

Comment

Go Dawgs, thanks alot for sharing your condolences.
                      R.I.P D.Will

Thanks Tned

Comment

I'll be wearing my Dwill jersey to the lions/ broncos game next year and i'll wear it while sitting on my couch watching also.

Comment

D. Will Gesture

After The Star Spangeled Banner Everyone Could Yell All Ready! I Think That Would Also Pump Up The Team!

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCO-07
                            After The Star Spangeled Banner Everyone Could Yell All Ready! I Think That Would Also Pump Up The Team!
                            that would be something else

Comment

Originally posted by ckstorm182000
                              how is holding up all five fingers on one hand and two fingers on the other hard? lol just asking because everyone is saying its complicated

quick pic example

And I like the W idea - would love to see some of the older fans like the old evil man who sits next to us at the games hold up a W
                              Not complicated... just inaccurate. That doesn't read 27. It reads either 7 or 25.
                              The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
                                Not complicated... just inaccurate. That doesn't read 27. It reads either 7 or 25.
                                thats why I asked for other ideas

Comment

Working...
                                X