What We Need To Realize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What We Need To Realize

Everybody said D-Will played bad and its natural when your playing oppositte Champ

I believe we all will realize just how great Darrent was when somebody else is playing his spot

and just an idea

what if nobody played right corner the first play of every game and we went on the field with 10 men for 1 play a game to show Darrent is still with us

We could have lynch or a safety cover that man that would be open

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Originally posted by CHARLIEADAMSFAN
    Everybody said D-Will played bad and its natural when your playing oppositte Champ

I believe we all will realize just how great Darrent was when somebody else is playing his spot

and just an idea

what if nobody played right corner the first play of every game and we went on the field with 10 men for 1 play a game to show Darrent is still with us

I think that is an awesome idea. The question is, will they let us on the field with only 10 men? I know you get a penalty for too many men on the field, is that the same with too few men on the field?

Comment

I dont think that is a penalty. I have seen a few times when a player doesnt get on and a play is run against a team with 10 players. I think it is only a penalty if there are more than 11, because that creates an unfair advantage. I think that is a great idea, but I see the Broncos more trying to win a SB for DWill. That is what he would want. The idea itself is very cool though.
      "I don't think it's 'Tebow Time'; I just think it's 'Bronco Time"
      Tim Tebow

Comment

Originally posted by broncogirl24
        I think that is an awesome idea. The question is, will they let us on the field with only 10 men? I know you get a penalty for too many men on the field, is that the same with too few men on the field?
        Well... it would be a stupid penalty for the opposing team to take since 11 vs. 10 would be an advantage in their favor.

But back on topic.. I think that would be such a cool thing to do if we did do that.
        The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

That would be really interesting...I heard of a high school team that did that once and went "all the way."
          Sounds pretty cool to me.
          Darrent Williams Tribute Video

Comment

Cool idea until somebody goes to the house on the 1st possesion on us Still to you

Comment

NFL wouldn't allow it but I would love to see it.
              MMA News
              MMA News 247

Comment

its 100% legal as I believe I think we should do maybe like the first play of the first game thats it or something like that OR wen we make the super bowl have nobody there and Have Darrent announced as starting corner

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

and just an idea

i agree that would be sick!!!

Comment

its 100% legal as I believe I think we should do maybe like the first play of the first game thats it or something like that OR wen we make the super bowl have nobody there and Have Darrent announced as starting corner
                    i like that too

Comment

How would we get this idea to the org.?
                      MMA News
                      MMA News 247

Comment

Some part of me thinks that letting the opposing team score on us one play a game would go against tryin to win the sb for darrent...
                        Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                        Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

I think it would be better to have his best friend Foxworth at his spot =P

Comment

Originally posted by JoRo
                            Some part of me thinks that letting the opposing team score on us one play a game would go against tryin to win the sb for darrent...
                            Yeah......
                            MMA News
                            MMA News 247

Comment

Working...
                            X