Darrent Williams Funeral Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darrent Williams Funeral Video

I dont knwo if anybody has posted this already(im sure somebody has somewhere), but here it is.... Im not gonna lie, i freaking cried when watching this expecially when Tatum Bell was giving his speach and he started crying.

Video

Thanks - but to be honest I don't think I can watch that.

Peace!

----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Pretty good and not as bad as you might think but I could not get all the videos to work

Comment

Its very long, but i got to the part where Tatum was crying and i couldnt handle it so i turned it off.

Comment

this is NOT something we should WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Nothing 2 celebrate when it comes 2 DEATH :2cents:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChampPik4Six
            I dont knwo if anybody has posted this already(im sure somebody has somewhere), but here it is.... Im not gonna lie, i freaking cried when watching this expecially when Tatum Bell was giving his speach and he started crying.

Video
            i cried watching this..........so so so so so so so so sad!!!!!!

Comment

champ?

was champ there...i havent got to the end yet so he might be but is he???

Comment

javon

y the hell wasnt javon walker there??!! for crying out loud he held d dub to his death

Comment

tears

Its very long, but i got to the part where Tatum was crying and i couldnt handle it so i turned it off.
                  same he made me cry.......i havent cried that hard in a while

Comment

yes i know that champ WAS there because in that video you can see him in the beginning.

Comment

yes i know that champ WAS there because in that video you can see him in the beginning.
                      When Lynch was talking he was also standing up front with him.

Comment

Champ Hadnt Seen The Video

Man Hadnt Seen That Video I Couldnt Finish Watching It Have Cried Since This Happened. Peace To All Family And Fans

God Bless
                        Lou

Comment

thanks guys, was emotional but nice to see the tributes!

Comment

why would you say that?

Originally posted by broncokidd2727
                            y the hell wasnt javon walker there??!! for crying out loud he held d dub to his death
                            cant you imagine what hes going through? he just had a really close friend die in his arms are you that crule!? i mean hes probably got emotional problems right now

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosGirl4Lif
                              cant you imagine what hes going through? he just had a really close friend die in his arms are you that crule!? i mean hes probably got emotional problems right now
                              im srry but he should have at least showed up for like 5 minutes

Comment

Working...
                              X