Originally posted by SPLITTINGBUNS
    Reward for any information leading to the arrest of the killer
    ya crime stoppers is offering 2k and the bronco players are offering 100K

shouldent it be the other way around?

Comment

Originally posted by Champ4DOP
      ya crime stoppers is offering 2k and the bronco players are offering 100K

shouldent it be the other way around?

Why not? ...Who do you think it is that's more likely to have that kind of money?

sigpic
      They're your teammates, now.
      Best of luck, TT!
      ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

dont you think that if the CS are looking for him they should be giving out more.'

and the CS org. has more money than an NFL player.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ4DOP
          dont you think that if the CS are looking for him they should be giving out more.'

and the CS org. has more money than an NFL player.
          This may not be the only crime that CS is offering money for, and I understand that their max. offer per crime is 2K.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

It should be a 1 million dollar reward ,that would get people talking real fast.

Comment

Well those arrests that were made, havent they gotten them closer to finding those responsible? What had happened after that. I havent been hearing anything new.
              SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
                It should be a 1 million dollar reward ,that would get people talking real fast.
                I figure at least a quarter million dollars with relocation and admission into a witness protection program.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKIES
                  I figure at least a quarter million dollars with relocation and admission into a witness protection program.
                  ive heard you mention that probably 10 times, and i dont think you understand what relocation and witness protection is. its not a few year thing where you hang out, the current life that you know is OVER. name changed, cannot contact family, cant go back to visit, nothing. is that with a quarter million dollars to some people?

in essence, witness protection all but effectively kills the person who talked. they no longer exist, and john smith of bismarck north dakota does.
                  sig pic removed by mod staff.
                  we do not allow site advertising.

Comment

Working...
                  X