Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jersey

I got my DWill jersey this morning. Now i dont know what to do with it. Do I wear it on sundays or frame it in a big plastic case with velvet backing? WWDD (What would Darrent do?)

WEAR IT WITH PRIDE!
    Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

wear it with joy

Comment

Kool wear it all day,I have a replica one,my WIFE and I are waiting for our AUTHENTIC Darrent Williams jerseys

sigpic

Comment

wear it whenever you want, if u wanna wear it on a thursday why wait til sunday? wear it with pride

Comment

Darrent has been my favorite Bronco, since we drafted him. I got my replica jersey when they first came out, and some lady at last years divisional playoff game tried to talk me out of it. At this years Monday night game, I only wanted one autograph, and he signed it for me, after the game, wearing street clothes, and still sporting the fro-hawk. At this point, the numbers are barely starting to crack, and the autograph is barely legible. I don't wash it, but I wear it often. I got great joy from cheering on Darrent, and the brief conversation we had when he signed my jersey. I have been told I should frame it, sell it, retire it. I choose to wear it with pride. One day, the autograph will be gone, and the number will start to flake off,but I know the history of the jersey, and it has, and will continue to bring me joy. I believe Darrent would want it that way. When I can afford it, I will buy an authentic jersey.

Comment

Wear it and when your done hang it
              MMA News
              MMA News 247

Comment

Got mine today also and i will wear it on sundays watching the game and occasionally out of the house.

Comment

I also got mine today, im gonna wear it tomorrow to school with pride, then probably put it in a case and then on my wall it goes
                  sigpic

Comment

Re: Your Jersey

Dont Frame It Or Not Wear It Lil D Would Want You To Wear It. I Live In Pittsburgh Pa But Am Not A Steeler Fan I Went To The Game To See The Broncs Play The Steelers Darrent Signed My Jersey For Me And Spent About A Half Hour Talking To Me. Most Nfl Players Charge High Prices At Shows To Sign He Signed A Jersey Spent Time Talking To Me. Because He Was The Best. Now I Know Why The Saying Is Only The Good Die Young. D Was The Good In This World. Wear Your Jersey With Pride Lets Keep Darrent Alive In Every Way.

Lou,

Comment

where are you getting the jerseys at? i can't find anywhere that has it....if you could let me know where to get a D-Will jersey, that would be great!!

sig by Skywalker
                      thanks Skywalker

Comment

let me know too

but wear it with pride

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

I wear mine when I go out to eat or shopping.
                          Wow, manning has us soaring to new heights.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCaliBronco
                            I got my DWill jersey this morning. Now i dont know what to do with it. Do I wear it on sundays or frame it in a big plastic case with velvet backing? WWDD (What would Darrent do?)
                            Wear it with pride!

Comment

where did you purchase it at?

Comment

Working...
                              X