No announcement yet.

Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wore my personalized D Will 27 jersey to the Nuggets game on Friday night, lots of people noticed it but curiously most of them were kids, probably 10-12 year olds, I had at least 6 kids that age ask me where I got it. Sad to think that Darrent had so many young fans and now they have to go through seeing this tragedy happen to one of their favorite players.

Comment

The UPS guy just delivered my DWill jersey. It's too big for me so I'm gonna hang it on my wall.

Teh siggies are made by me. PM if you like 'em.
      I'm a BroncoForLife!

Comment

I got mine online, I guess the shipment went out yesterday because I had to pre order it. It was the only non-ebay site that offered it. I don't remember the site, but it was posted a while back in this forum.

Teh siggies are made by me. PM if you like 'em.
        I'm a BroncoForLife!

Comment

i got mine of www.sportsteams.com or sumtin like that... the service was all right, the website isnt always working... it took about a week and a half to ship
          Im Tight

Comment

Is there anywhere online to get a DWill Jersey besides from the Ebay HACKS looking to make a quick buck from this tragedy?? Anyone in Denver that knows of a local shop selling them let me know and I will make it worth your while to get one for me!

I've tried just about every site since this has happened and either get "We are no longer selling this item" or "out of Stock."

Also could I do a personalized from NFLShop.com with his whole name just like he had or do they only do a certain amount of letters?

Thanks!
            JeRmZ
            sigpic

Comment

The Broncos's store is supposed to get them, but when I called this week they said they were in negotiations with the family for permission to make more..so I guess its a waiting game..unless you want a personalized one

Comment

well I figured I could order one from NFLshop.com but I don't think they would put his full name on there like he had on his jersey. I guess if it comes down to it I will go personalized with something like DWill maybe?!?!?

If you could keep me updated I would appreciate it, and like I said anyone that could get an extra one in the Denver area I would make it worth your while. I would need an XL size.

Thanks,
                JeRmZ
                sigpic

Comment

Wear It!!!!!!
                  Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X