• Show
Clear All

• Southstander
    replied
    Wear It!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jermz79
    replied
    well I figured I could order one from NFLshop.com but I don't think they would put his full name on there like he had on his jersey. I guess if it comes down to it I will go personalized with something like DWill maybe?!?!?

If you could keep me updated I would appreciate it, and like I said anyone that could get an extra one in the Denver area I would make it worth your while. I would need an XL size.

Thanks,
    JeRmZ

Leave a comment:

• amywco
    replied
    The Broncos's store is supposed to get them, but when I called this week they said they were in negotiations with the family for permission to make more..so I guess its a waiting game..unless you want a personalized one

Leave a comment:

• Jermz79
    replied
    Is there anywhere online to get a DWill Jersey besides from the Ebay HACKS looking to make a quick buck from this tragedy?? Anyone in Denver that knows of a local shop selling them let me know and I will make it worth your while to get one for me!

I've tried just about every site since this has happened and either get "We are no longer selling this item" or "out of Stock."

Also could I do a personalized from NFLShop.com with his whole name just like he had or do they only do a certain amount of letters?

Thanks!
    JeRmZ

Leave a comment:

• broncoguy7b
    replied
    i got mine of www.sportsteams.com or sumtin like that... the service was all right, the website isnt always working... it took about a week and a half to ship

Leave a comment:

• BroncoForLife27
    replied
    I got mine online, I guess the shipment went out yesterday because I had to pre order it. It was the only non-ebay site that offered it. I don't remember the site, but it was posted a while back in this forum.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoForLife27
    replied
    The UPS guy just delivered my DWill jersey. It's too big for me so I'm gonna hang it on my wall.

Leave a comment:

• champ24girl
    replied
    I wore my personalized D Will 27 jersey to the Nuggets game on Friday night, lots of people noticed it but curiously most of them were kids, probably 10-12 year olds, I had at least 6 kids that age ask me where I got it. Sad to think that Darrent had so many young fans and now they have to go through seeing this tragedy happen to one of their favorite players.

Leave a comment:

• Empire
    replied
    where did you purchase it at?

Leave a comment:

• ThunderGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by SoCaliBronco
    I got my DWill jersey this morning. Now i dont know what to do with it. Do I wear it on sundays or frame it in a big plastic case with velvet backing? WWDD (What would Darrent do?)
    Wear it with pride!

Leave a comment:

• Juggernaught
    replied
    I wear mine when I go out to eat or shopping.

Leave a comment:

• CHARLIEADAMSFAN
    replied
    let me know too

but wear it with pride

Leave a comment:

• hankin22
    replied
    where are you getting the jerseys at? i can't find anywhere that has it....if you could let me know where to get a D-Will jersey, that would be great!!

Leave a comment:

• JUPITERSHEART1
    replied
    Re: Your Jersey

Dont Frame It Or Not Wear It Lil D Would Want You To Wear It. I Live In Pittsburgh Pa But Am Not A Steeler Fan I Went To The Game To See The Broncs Play The Steelers Darrent Signed My Jersey For Me And Spent About A Half Hour Talking To Me. Most Nfl Players Charge High Prices At Shows To Sign He Signed A Jersey Spent Time Talking To Me. Because He Was The Best. Now I Know Why The Saying Is Only The Good Die Young. D Was The Good In This World. Wear Your Jersey With Pride Lets Keep Darrent Alive In Every Way.

Lou,

Leave a comment:

• Rob191288
    replied
    I also got mine today, im gonna wear it tomorrow to school with pride, then probably put it in a case and then on my wall it goes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X