Will time be able to heal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will time be able to heal?

I have visited this site very little. My husband has commented to me about it. He is a regular here and has been coming here for a few years. One thing I have noticed is a generous amount of grief being shared by the Bronco Fan Base. I have read outrage and confusion, sadness and remembrance. I have viewed fond memories being shared and it makes me a proud woman. Yes a proud woman to be a Bronco fan and a Coloradan. This is an incident that will not go quietly into the night. We will never forget what cowards took from us. Will time heal our pains? Yes I believe it will. It will when the cowards get caught.

We will not rest till you are in prison. Till you get your just desserts. I am still angry. I am still hurt. I am still filled with sadness over another sad loss our wonderful State has suffered. When will these cowards stop the violence. How many more of our youth must lose their life to such stupidity. When will we as a society say enough is enough and do something about it?

I say start now. If you see a crime report it. Do what is right and stand up and be a good citizen. I promise I would do it for you if I had seen something. We need to stand together in our communities and help our local law enforcement do their jobs. Report every crime you see. We cannot complain if we are not doing our jobs.

Will time be able to heal our pain with the loss of Darrent? Yes, when you the person who was a witness to this tragic crime stands up and do what is right. Call the police dept. and tell them what you saw.

If we all did our part less crime would happen.

Originally posted by revswife
    I have visited this site very little. My husband has commented to me about it. He is a regular here and has been coming here for a few years. One thing I have noticed is a generous amount of grief being shared by the Bronco Fan Base. I have read outrage and confusion, sadness and remembrance. I have viewed fond memories being shared and it makes me a proud woman. Yes a proud woman to be a Bronco fan and a Coloradan. This is an incident that will not go quietly into the night. We will never forget what cowards took from us. Will time heal our pains? Yes I believe it will. It will when the cowards get caught.

We will not rest till you are in prison. Till you get your just desserts. I am still angry. I am still hurt. I am still filled with sadness over another sad loss our wonderful State has suffered. When will these cowards stop the violence. How many more of our youth must lose their life to such stupidity. When will we as a society say enough is enough and do something about it?

I say start now. If you see a crime report it. Do what is right and stand up and be a good citizen. I promise I would do it for you if I had seen something. We need to stand together in our communities and help our local law enforcement do their jobs. Report every crime you see. We cannot complain if we are not doing our jobs.

Will time be able to heal our pain with the loss of Darrent? Yes, when you the person who was a witness to this tragic crime stands up and do what is right. Call the police dept. and tell them what you saw.

Thank you for this heart-felt message. We all held Darrent dear, in our own ways, and I, too, certainly hope that the person responsible for all of this loss and pain is caught soon, and punished accordingly.
    Me, my friend, and Rod Smith
    Myspace? Who uses that? Now happily accepting friend requests.

Thanks, tnedator!
    We'll miss you more than you could ever know, Darrent and Damien. We already do. R.I.P., D-Will and Damien Nash. :'(

Comment

Originally posted by revswife

I totally agree. But, unfortunatley, if there are gangs involved, people get scared. A few years ago, Baltimore's 'elite' put out a DVD called 'Stop Snitchin' '. You all in CO probably heard about it, since it had Carmelo Anthony in it. I think it might be things like this that are hindering the police from doing their job.
      Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

truest thing ive heard in a while

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Very nice thread hun. I wished I had read this before you went to bed. Very thought out cp to you.
          Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X