Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will they be caught

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Will they be caught

    How in the world does the Denver police expect to catch the guys they think may have been involved in this murder, if they dont release any pictures of the suspects. Also why dont they get the story on Americas Most Wanted with the guys they are looking for.

    Lastly i think the NFL should put up a Million Dollar award for someone to turn these guys in. Their are people out their who were not in that SUV who knows exactly what happened because the morons told them. A Million will make people spill the beans.

    Just my opinion

  • #2
    1 mill.? no...
    MMA News
    MMA News 247

    Comment


    • #3
      They don't release pictures because since it's a gang thing, they don't want people to be tipped off.

      sigpic

      Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

      There are three things you can expect in life:

      1. Death
      2. Taxes
      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BRONCOS4LIFE8
        How in the world does the Denver police expect to catch the guys they think may have been involved in this murder, if they dont release any pictures of the suspects. Also why dont they get the story on Americas Most Wanted with the guys they are looking for.

        Lastly i think the NFL should put up a Million Dollar award for someone to turn these guys in. Their are people out their who were not in that SUV who knows exactly what happened because the morons told them. A Million will make people spill the beans.

        Just my opinion
        This was mentioned already on America's Most Wanted a couple of weeks ago. I don't know if it has been mentioned since. The police have given all the airports pictures, and I am sure there is alot of other stuff they have done/are doing that should not be public right now.


        Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

        Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

        Comment


        • #5
          sadly i dont think these guys are gonna be caught

          RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

          I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

          Comment


          • #6
            The first 48 hours are key in any investigation, If the culprits arent caught in that time frame, or if any substantial lead hasent been found, the chances of solving the case are severly affected with each passing day.

            Sadly, if someone isint willing to come forward with info, I really dont feel this will be solved.

            JC.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              another tupac event.....
              Sig removed due to size restrictions

              Please, Can anyone get through Champ Bailey?

              Comment


              • #8
                I hope so, but then again the DPD could not find the person that killed my brother almost 5 years ago
                Last edited by Southstander; 01-22-2007, 01:55 PM.
                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  They need to arrest every gang member and put them all in jail. I'm tired of hearing about gangs and that most of them are probably to blame for several deaths and yet they do nothing about it. They just let them continue to shoot and kill because they have no evidence that they did it. May God help the DPD find these people so that justice can be served.

                  RIP Darrent. We will all miss you.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by AuntKatie27
                    They need to arrest every gang member and put them all in jail...
                    "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

                    They could arrest every gang member, as you suggest, but then they would have to let them all go again when it was shown that there was not enough evidence to charge individuals with the crimes that you'd like to attribute to the gangs.

                    Look, very capable law enforcement authorities are working the case to the best of their abilities within the framework of our laws.

                    Leave the "lock 'em all up" platitudes to the politicians.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Key word in there is PEACEABLY, when was the last time gangs and peace where in the same sentence. Besides, they could be arrested for otherthings other then, being a gang member, just like they got Capone in Taxes not all the "Gang land" stuff
                      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                      Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BRONCOS4LIFE8
                        How in the world does the Denver police expect to catch the guys they think may have been involved in this murder, if they dont release any pictures of the suspects. Also why dont they get the story on Americas Most Wanted with the guys they are looking for.

                        Lastly i think the NFL should put up a Million Dollar award for someone to turn these guys in. Their are people out their who were not in that SUV who knows exactly what happened because the morons told them. A Million will make people spill the beans.

                        Just my opinion
                        The police will not release the names or pictures of suspects for flight risk reasons, potential vigilantes and possible harm to uninvolved people, also lawsuits could be filed if the police falsly arrest someone.

                        In the Latest News catagory there is an story from I believe a week ago that tells you alot about the recent progress in D-Will's case.
                        It says that the police know who they are looking for and that the police have known who the suspects are since between January 2-4. It was also reported that the DPD might have solved another murder in the process of this investigation and the reason there have been no arrests is, there are legal issues that need to be tied up before any arrests can be made.

                        If you want to read the full story here is the link:
                        http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/p...Y&pageId=1.1.1

                        I think it is a good sign the police are not asking for the publics help anymore. The less said the better, as bad as that suck!

                        The reward money that has been put up by the Broncos was really tremendous. I thought the NFL would might pitch in money to, but surprise, surprise....they didn't.

                        I am positive the DPD will have the solved. That is when I think the healing will start for his family, friend and fans.

                        I hope the article eases your mind a bit!


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It sure does.
                          MMA News
                          MMA News 247

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Southstander
                            Key word in there is PEACEABLY, when was the last time gangs and peace where in the same sentence. Besides, they could be arrested for otherthings other then, being a gang member, just like they got Capone in Taxes not all the "Gang land" stuff
                            When our legal system can prove that citizens are gathering unpeaceably, they are empowered to charge, try and convict individual citizens.

                            The rights guaranteed to "gang members" are the same rights that protect your Bible study group, your rugby team, your sewing circle, or your radical fringe political party.

                            I'm just guessing here, but I'm willing to bet that you're nowhere near as qualified as James Madison and Thomas Jefferson to define how this republic should work.

                            Capote? He was charged and convicted for personal income tax evasion. He was convicted for failing to report his gain as an individual taxpayer, not as a member of any organization that was larger than that.

                            Try again.
                            Last edited by ClevelandBronco; 01-20-2007, 11:39 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ClevelandBronco
                              When our legal system can prove that citizens are gathering unpeaceably, they are empowered to charge, try and convict individual citizens.

                              The rights guaranteed to "gang members" are the same rights that protect your Bible study group, your rugby team, your sewing circle, or your radical fringe political party.

                              I'm just guessing here, but I'm willing to bet that you're nowhere near as qualified as James Madison and Thomas Jefferson to define how this republic should work.

                              Capote? He was charged and convicted for personal income tax evasion. He was convicted for failing to report his gain as an individual taxpayer, not as a member of any organization that was larger than that.

                              Try again.


                              While I was about to rip into you for your typo, it worked out fortuitously in your case. They were, indeed, both guilty of tax evasion. Touche.



                              sigpic
                              They're your teammates, now.
                              Best of luck, TT!
                              ...Always a class act - in any uniform.



                              sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

                              Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X