No announcement yet.

i have lost all hope.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had a best friend die in a 4-wheeler wreck a few years ago. he was 14. He was like a brother to me. i had known him since before kindergarden because he lived right up the street from me. Then the summer before 8th grade he moved to helena and was riding his 4-wheeler in some back roads.

So i know what your going through. just keep your head up. life goes on.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by azBRONCOSaz
      i was so sad when i heard that d. will had died. little did i know that 3 weeks later, my sweet, smart, beautiful 16 y/o sis would die in a car accident. i don't even know what to do now. it has been less than 24 hours, but i already miss her so much.
      I'm so sorry to hear that. Hang in there and stay tough, I know, it must be very difficult, but I'm certain that she and D-Will would want you to stay strong. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
      Last edited by BroncoTouchdown; 01-23-2007, 09:06 PM.
      Me, my friend, and Rod Smith
      Myspace? Who uses that? Now happily accepting friend requests.

Thanks, tnedator!
      We'll miss you more than you could ever know, Darrent and Damien. We already do. R.I.P., D-Will and Damien Nash. :'(

Comment

Working...
      X