Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone get this E-mail or hear of this comapny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone get this E-mail or hear of this comapny?

I got this email the other day but I've never shopped here. If their claim that 100% of all profits go to Darrent's fund then it may be cool.

In Store Event, This Saturday 1-20-07!

"Dear Valued Customer,
    Timeless Sports would like to announce that we are releasing to our customers our remaining autographed Darrent Williams inventory in conjunction with the release of the Memorial Bracelet in a special in store event with 100% of the profits to benefit the fund that the Broncos have created for Darrent's children as well as the Boys and Girls Clubs.
    Darrent Williams was an exclusive autograph memorabilia client of Timeless Sports and we are also the provider of his official website (DarrentWilliams27.com).

"DWill was not only a business partner with all of us at Timeless Sports but was also a friend. He was very dedicated not only to his profession and his family but also with charitable organizations. We are very happy that we can offer these products that will raise money for his children as well as the Boys and Girls Club in his honor."

" Timeless Sports will be releasing about 120 signed Darrent Williams items to our customers starting at 10:00am at our Flatirons Mall location. We suggest you arrive early and get in line (starting at 8:00am) as we will limit each person to only one item and will begin selling the items at 10:00am.
    Unfortunately we will not be able to sell any of the signed items on the website or by telephone unless we do not sell out on 1-20-07. "

Well anyways, if this is legit it seems worth a visit if you live around there.
    sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

It's legit...
    sigpic

Formerly Bell&Smith'05
    also
    Formerly CutlerEra

Comment

i looked at their site
      didn't really know what to think f it

Comment

the guy that owns timeless sports is the same guy who owns darrentwilliams27.com he is 100% legit, he is a part of the bracelets that were started with me
        sigpic

Formerly Bell&Smith'05
        also
        Formerly CutlerEra

Comment

Just as an FYI you got the email if you signed up for a message board id and email updates for either DarrentWilliams27.com, TatumBell26.com or RodSmith80.com, or Timeless Sports.

Comment

Timeless Sports - Legit

Hello,

Yes, Timeless sports is a legitimate company who has the rights to sell D-Will memoribillia and authentic autographed items.

On January 1st, they pulled all of their D-Will items from their store and from their eBay auctions to inventory them and get them ready to sell at a leter date so that all of the proceeds can be given to his children's trust fund.

Darrent promoted www.darrentwilliams27.com on his old MySpace page www.myspace.com/deewill927.

I have an autographed lithograph from Timeless and it is authentic.

Comment

I can also verify Timeless Sports and Patterson17 as legit.

This came from there;

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/7...thlitho0hn.jpg

Although I had it framed elsewhere.

Sorry Jason, I didnt catch this before, or I would have posted earlier.

Edit.... And yup, I also got that e-mail.

Comment

too bad i can't be there
                i'm currently stationed in iraq
                i hope there will still be braclets around when i get back in a couple of month

Comment

Working...
                X