bad news for anyone who wants a jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad news for anyone who wants a jersey

Just got off the phone /w the official broncos pro-shop. Looks like they're not selling any more jereseys yet, because D. Will's family hasn't decided if they want more jerseys being sold or not.

I'm not sure why they wouldn't, but if they decide against it, I'll support that decision.

So in short - no new d.will jerseys indefinitely.

Originally posted by Empire
    Just got off the phone /w the official broncos pro-shop. Looks like they're not selling any more jereseys yet, because D. Will's family hasn't decided if they want more jerseys being sold or not.

I'm not sure why they wouldn't, but if they decide against it, I'll support that decision.

i support the family but that is dissapointing

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Empire

Darrent's cousin started a thread on 1-22 to thank everyone, and said in the post that they will be coming up here this weekend to get Darrent's belongings, so maybe they just need to take one step at a time, and there are other things they need to think about first. I'm sure they are all still really hurting.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

bummer

i was going to buy one

why dont do put the money in the a Fund for him or sumthing

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

Thanks for the update, I've been waiting to hear. I support the families decision whatever it may be, but it will be a bummer.

I may just have to get a personalized from NFLshop.com or something then!
          sigpic

Comment

Thats strange I found this info on the denver post. Go about 3/4 down the page in the footnotes. Heres the link... http://www.denverpost.com/ci_4945863

It says... Tuesday morning, when the Broncos' stadium store opened, Williams' No. 27 jerseys were sold out in two hours. More jerseys are on order. Broncos retail operations manager Tim Kellond said all proceeds of Williams' jerseys sales will go to charity.

"As long as fans want them, we'll have these jerseys for them," Kellond said.

Comment

I was planning on making one through NFLshop a home jersey (Blue) with 27 but in place of his name putting The words "All Ready." I planned on making that my new "Game Time" jersey.
              SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad
                Thats strange I found this info on the denver post. Go about 3/4 down the page in the footnotes. Heres the link... http://www.denverpost.com/ci_4945863

It says... Tuesday morning, when the Broncos' stadium store opened, Williams' No. 27 jerseys were sold out in two hours. More jerseys are on order. Broncos retail operations manager Tim Kellond said all proceeds of Williams' jerseys sales will go to charity.

"As long as fans want them, we'll have these jerseys for them," Kellond said.
                "Article Last Updated: 01/03/2007 10:50:30 PM MST"

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighStud
                  I was planning on making one through NFLshop a home jersey (Blue) with 27 but in place of his name putting The words "All Ready." I planned on making that my new "Game Time" jersey.
                  I like that idea. :thumb: I'm getting my son one that says RIP D WILL.

Comment

Instead of going thru the website, why not just call the store at Invesco directly?

I mean, if your going to use a credit card anyway.........

If they have them, they will ship them to you.

720-258-3300

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                      Instead of going thru the website, why not just call the store at Invesco directly?

720-258-3300
                      See boys and girls, that's why we call him MR. Wizard.
                      The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                        See boys and girls, that's why we call him MR. Wizard.

& the big contract dollars! (I probably wasn't supposed to say that.)

I just remember the guy posting about delays from the online store. No such delays with stuff in stock at the real store, lol.

As long as it's in stock.

Of course, they don't do the custom jerseys.

Comment

Some of us are cash strapped at the moment due to recent purchases.

I did ask for both Williams Jersey for X-mas, but I only got DJ's. Figures.
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I thought about buying one right after he passed away, but I decided not to because I wasn't going to buy one before he died, so I thought it would be disrespectful to buy it for that reason alone.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn

720-258-3300

Good thought. Called them, and the young lady told me they were out. She also went on to tell me they were getting more in. But between you and me, I don't think she had any clue who DWill is... sad.

Comment

Working...
                              X