Darrent's Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darrent's Death

I think Darrent has effected everybody in some way just in the way he was killed alone but also in the way he lived as we have heard from Bell Shanahan and so many others

I believe everything happens for a reason and I know his tradgic death has made me think about my life and if i died tommorrow how would ppl view me

Darrent's death also shows that we need to tighten up the process oif getting guns only certain ppl should get guns and not everyone that wants one over 18 or whatever

Darrent's death has shown how the NFL is a family even though he wasnt a complete superstar his death made different fans get along and mourn his death Other teams showed sympathy Ellis Hobbs wore RIP D WILLIAMS 27 under his pads for the playoffs

What I'm trying to say is maybe Darrent died for a greater good, although I think maybe his death will cahnge things in the world today for the better it doesnt mean I'm glad one of my favorite Broncos is gone forever I was in a horrible mood after i found out I miss theis guy and so will our team as will us the fans

Has Darrent's passing showed you anything

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams
Working...
X