Local Newspaper...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Newspaper...

Had a report in it today about the NFL season being a successful one in terms of revenue, sellouts, etc etc.

However, it reported that it had taken some serious hits with its image, such as the arrest of the Bengal players, steroid use, and more importantly "The death of Broncos cornerback and gangster Darrent Williams".

I've written a letter to the author basically saying that you shouldn't be reporting on issues that you're not educated on.

Eh, maybe it's just me, but I still get heated when people put down his character and who he was.

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
    sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Originally posted by McKeough
    Had a report in it today about the NFL season being a successful one in terms of revenue, sellouts, etc etc.

However, it reported that it had taken some serious hits with its image, such as the arrest of the Bengal players, steroid use, and more importantly "The death of Broncos cornerback and gangster Darrent Williams".

I've written a letter to the author basically saying that you shouldn't be reporting on issues that you're not educated on.

Eh, maybe it's just me, but I still get heated when people put down his character and who he was.
    wow, total slap in the face for darrents family, just wow...
    sigpic

Comment

What a bunch of stupid bastards!
      MMA News
      MMA News 247

Comment

What a bunch of complete jerks!!

Comment

Wow...all I can say is wow...

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
          2. Taxes
          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

where did the come up with "gangster" darrent? i haven't been keeping up on the story that much. why do they think he's a ganster?

Comment

Can you provide a link to back this up? I'd like to see who said this and know it's true for sure.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
              How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Here's a related story.

http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_5153359

Comment

I would be furious! What paper was that? I have a few choice things to say to the writer!
                  Last edited by ThunderGirl; 02-04-2007, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X