No announcement yet.

Foxworth article regarding Darrent....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxworth article regarding Darrent....

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_5165013

Good article and good read in respect to the way Foxy and D-Will were "joined at the hip"....

I owe CP's to: no one

Great article - thanks for posting.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Thanks man I really like Foxworth and this was a great article.
      MMA News
      MMA News 247

Comment

No problem ya'll (=

I love hearing that Foxy is always thinking of D-Will (along with the rest of the guys)....

Another thing I loved hearing from Foxy was that he isn't replacing D-Will as the starting corner opposite Champ, he is just stepping into the void that Darrent's death created....

I absolutely love Foxworth and have ever since his rookie year when he was writing weekly articles for the Denver Post - he is a class act and a very smart, humble young man....

I truely believe that he will do an excellent job trying to fill the shoes of his fellow teammate and great friend
        I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Great article, it's good to hear that he is taking a positive outlook on it. Looks like this will fire up the team next year.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
          How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Working...
          X