Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found a cool pic of Darrent and Champ

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I found a cool pic of Darrent and Champ

    Not sure if it's been posted or not but here it is...




  • #2
    That's sharp, thanks for posting.

    Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
    sigpic

    Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

    Comment


    • #3
      That is a very cool one
      thanks!

      i should get out my pics that i took of Darrent at different games and stuff.

      Its so different looking at them knowing hes gone

      Comment


      • #4
        That was the background of my comp for a while. Someone on these boards made it. I am sure you could find the thread. It is a nice one.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          hey

          hey they mean alotu guys and me too but we can't be in the past nor can we forget it but lets stay in the present

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by #47LYNCH
            hey they mean alotu guys and me too but we can't be in the past nor can we forget it but lets stay in the present
            DWill just died 2 months ago.

            I'd say that's pretty present...
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Chidoze
              DWill just died 2 months ago.

              I'd say that's pretty present...
              its in the past and Present IMO!

              its obviously the past
              your post is in the past

              but its also present cuz its fresh on our minds!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
                its in the past and Present IMO!

                its obviously the past
                your post is in the past

                but its also present cuz its fresh on our minds!
                So, as I type it becomes past but when I post it it's present but written in the past and presently viewed as past but.....present?
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Chidoze
                  So, as I type it becomes past but when I post it it's present but written in the past and presently viewed as past but.....present?
                  ........

                  Yea something like that

                  confusing i know but still

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
                    ........

                    Yea something like that

                    confusing i know but still
                    ROTFL!! Ha I confused everyone on that one. I was typing it and even I was confused.

                    Good times.....
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Chidoze
                      ROTFL!! Ha I confused everyone on that one. I was typing it and even I was confused.

                      Good times.....
                      I know you sure did confuse me

                      I had to reread it just to know what you said, I didnt even bother to try and comprehend it

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BrandonMarshall
                        That was the background of my comp for a while. Someone on these boards made it. I am sure you could find the thread. It is a nice one.
                        It was made by RunByDesign the thread can be found here.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks Blondie for the Sig

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X