Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sad news...Kenny McKinley, age 23, passes away.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Kenny...
    sigpic

Comment

• RIP, Orange and Blue for life

Comment

• Condolences to his family and friends.
        Show your joy

Comment

• Thoughts and prayers from a Bengal fan

Originally posted by Downboy View Post
          Just saw on fox 31 Kenny Mckinley apparently committed suicide. Prayers go out to his family and friends.
          http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-bronco...,3972716.story
          My heart goes out to the McKinley family. I will say a prayer for them especially his young child. So sad. When I heard this news this morning it brought me back to last year when we first heard about Chris Henry. My thoughts and prayers also goes out to the Broncos and their fans. Bengal nation mourns with you.

Comment

• Terribly terribly sad news. I always only heard good things about Kenny's character and work ethic. This is a huge loss. My prayers go out to his family and especially his son.

On a side note, did anyone follow Josina Anderson's tweets last night? In the middle of the news coming out about this and people mourning, she took the time to brag about how she was the first one to break the news. What a tool.

Comment

• My deepest condolences to Kenny's son, family, friends and to all that knew him.

God protect you, Kenny. Rest in peace.
              Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
              sigpic

Comment

• man that's heartbreaking.... RIP Kenny

Comment

• Such a young kid. Had his whole life ahead of him. My condolences and prayers to his family, and friends, and Broncos fans. I'm so sorry.

Comment

• I'm out of town and away from my computer, just heard the bad news. Felt I had to log in with my phone and say sorry for you guys loss. Hope his family will stay strong and be there for eachother in such q tough time.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Thank you to all the fans of other teams for your kind words.

It just shows that no matter what color jersey we wear, we're all one big NFL family.
                      Administrator
                      sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• RIP Kenny. I'm so sad to hear about this.

Comment

• How sad!! my condolences to family and friends. what really bugs me is that how could he not go to somebody n talk? i just dont get it
                          sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

Comment

• RIP Kenny.

Comment

• Really really sad news.

Unfortunately these tragic things happen all too often in life.

RIP Kenny
                              GO BRONCOS!!

Comment

• RIP Kenny. Prayers to your family, friends and your son. You will be missed.
                                http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...uff/hillis.gif

Comment

Working...
                                X