Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sad news...Kenny McKinley, age 23, passes away.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depression is such a horrible and very often misunderstood disease. My heart goes out to his family. RIP Kenny and may your family and loved ones find peace

Comment

• R.I.P Kenny McKinley

May you now find the peace that you seemingly could not find in this world.
      Qwerty

Comment

• Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Kenny! During this tough and difficult time. Believe me, I know the feeling.

Comment

• Sincere Condolances to the McKinley Family. RIP Kenny

Comment

• Probably was posted but apparently McKinley purchased the gun from Jabar Gaffney....

Such a sad story.

RIP.
            Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Thought I'd pay my respects again...I know what it's like to have a suicide in the family by a young man...God be with the McKinleys.
              sigpic
              Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• So senseless

This was, far and away, one of the saddest stories of last year, a microcosm of what the pressures of pro football, probably some bad choices, a little bad luck, and a little depression can do to break down a man strong enough to beat all of the odds and play pro football.

Comment

• watching preseason makes me miss McKinley. So many good memories... RIP Kenny prayers are still with you.
                  "It's not how many breathes we take in a life time, but how many moments in our life time that take our breath away"

Comment

• Sad. RIP Kenny.

Comment

• Rest In Paradise Kenny!
                      Had to post .

Comment

• Even though this post is a few years after the initial happening, my thoughts and prayers still go out to his family.
                        *****RIP KENNEY*****
                        :usa:***GOD BLESS OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN THE ARMED FORCES***:usa:

Comment

• Three years later I still get sad thinking about this. R.I.P. Kenny.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks, MHS!

Comment

Working...
                          X