Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• chazoe60
    replied
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Vulcan
    replied
    Such class! Thank you for your thoughts.

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Thank you, it means a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Broncbeat
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockTreatment View Post
    This is a great loss to the Denver broncos organization and the McKinley family. As a Charger fan, I would like to reach out to your community and let all of you know that I was moved by this tragic loss.

Though I know it doesn't mean much, I wish the best to the McKinley family and to everyone affected by this young mans untimley death.
    Very classy of you. Thanks for the kind words.

Leave a comment:

• ShockTreatment
    started a topic Condolences and Sympathies from Charger fans

Condolences and Sympathies from Charger fans

This is a great loss to the Denver broncos organization and the McKinley family. As Charger fans, we would like to reach out to your community and let all of you know that we were moved by this tragic loss.

Though I know it doesn't mean much, we wish the best to the McKinley family and to everyone affected by this young mans untimley death.

Signed:

r3con JammerHammer23 ShockTreatment JerryinCA FutbolAmericano 1 VMmomVJfan dekkerbasser AirCro LSIGRAD09 SP17BOLT SDynasty ODonnell Al "T.D." Bundy 1 FanSince67 RIPgriggs SilverBolt Rockydude BoltForTheBooze 1 JCDavey bolts4rivers Antoine Cason Stone85 supercharged21 charger1_sj SDBoltLvr BoltFanDan Good Days Last2 1 Southstander SDC-SBV-1D
    Last edited by ShockTreatment; 09-21-2010, 06:35 PM.
Working...
X