Condolences from Raider Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condolences from Raider Nation

I just wanted to express my condolences to the Broncos Organization, Broncos fans and the McKinley family. Even though we're bitter rivals, tragedies such as this put a perspective on what we call heated competition. This is supposed to be “just a game”. You guys have been through a lot these last few years. I wish all of you the best.

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    I just wanted to express my condolences to the Broncos Organization, Broncos fans and the McKinley family. Even though we're bitter rivals, tragedies such as this put a perspective on what we call heated competition. This is supposed to be “just a game”. You guys have been through a lot these last few years. I wish all of you the best.

Thanks Raider Nation. Chargers and Steelers thank you as well. This tragedy could happen to any team in the NFL and it's classy of you guys to come and show your support for our fans and team.

Comment

Thanks, DS.

Appreciate the kind words.
      Administrator
      sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

When I saw the title, I knew who the OP was before I opened it. DS you are a class act! I am proud to know you, and call you a friend.
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you!
          sigpic

Comment

Great post OP!
            Its a pleasure to know that there are people that can see beyond the game to know each player is a human being before they are a member of their team. CP to you man
            Bronco for Life!! YOLO - - You Only Live Once

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
              When I saw the title, I knew who the OP was before I opened it. DS you are a class act! I am proud to know you, and call you a friend.
              He has done nothing but ever show class here and this is no exception.

Thanks DS!
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Way to go Raider Nation. We are all in this together

Though we be competitors on the field, we are friends off of it and my hat is off to the raider fan who commented here and to all others sending their sympathy along at this time. Good luck to you guys this with your new system. See you on the field.

Comment

DS you are a credit to the Raiders fan base and organization, you show a lot of class.
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
                  X