• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Southstander
    King of Anvilania
    • Jun 2005

Madden.

The other day I returned a kick off for a TD and as I am running it back I see 11 on the back of the Jersey. It knocked the air out of me when it hit me once again that he was gone.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic
  • Bronco_Armada
    Personal Ring Announcer
    • Jan 2007

Stuff like that is always a touching moment, despite being a video game.

Had a INT TD return with D-Will in madden in the off-season he was murdered.
    sigpic

Comment

• Kno-Sean
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
      The other day I returned a kick off for a TD and as I am running it back I see 11 on the back of the Jersey. It knocked the air out of me when it hit me once again that he was gone.
      A few days after it happened i fired up the PS3 and put in Madden. I moved Kenny to the #1 WR spot. I think i threw it to him every play. 300 some odd yards receiving and 4 tds. I had to do it one last time.

RIP Kenny!

Comment

• BluenOrnge4Life
        Since '85
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
        This happened to me last night when I was playing. Eddie Royal got hurt, so they had Mckinley returning the kickoff, it brought a tear to my eyes.

R.I.P Mckinley
        sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

• Frenchy180
          Football Immortal
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
          Stuff like that is always a touching moment, despite being a video game.

Had a INT TD return with D-Will in madden in the off-season he was murdered.
          As did I... He did the celebration where they lift both arms and bask in the glory... I wish I still had the picture of it
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
          X