Culpepper, Davis for Faulk and Bulger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Culpepper, Davis for Faulk and Bulger

Their is a small possibilityof Faulk and bulger being traded for Culpepper after they get davis and that way The Rams Could Start Jackson....
    Mr.Burns- Why Smithers doesnt even know the meaning of the word gay...

Homer: [drunk] Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him.

Homer: I was raised on TV....and i turned out TV

That makes sense for both teams but the rams would prolly be pickin up the better deal in getting a still young athletic Culpepper but this might not work out, Bulger and Culpepper play different styles and each teams offensive system would have to change their system to accompany their new QB and RB.

Comment

Not neccisarily how so culpepper and Bulger are alot alike and Davis Would probably Backup Jackson
      Mr.Burns- Why Smithers doesnt even know the meaning of the word gay...

Homer: [drunk] Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him.

Homer: I was raised on TV....and i turned out TV

Comment

Surely your joking?

The Vikings are set @ RB with Bennett, Williams and Smith, theres no way they would want or need Faulk.

Culpepper is their franchise passer and wont be going anywhere..
        kiwi Bronco fan

Comment

i highyl doubt this is true

Comment

Where did You here this i live in minn i have hered nothing
            makes a bit of sence though.

Comment

Please, we need a link and the other dude is right they have different styles, Culpepper is a sort of Kurt Warner, when he was in his prime, combined with a little bit of Mike Vick running skills, but not as much and Bulger is all warner, he learned from the one that thought Warner, and he learned under Warner
              plus even though the Vikings suck, some of those running-backs could become big, you never know (if they get a better running coach) LMFAO

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
              RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
              Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
              -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Working...
              X