Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portis'HomeDogg
    replied
    Please, we need a link and the other dude is right they have different styles, Culpepper is a sort of Kurt Warner, when he was in his prime, combined with a little bit of Mike Vick running skills, but not as much and Bulger is all warner, he learned from the one that thought Warner, and he learned under Warner
    plus even though the Vikings suck, some of those running-backs could become big, you never know (if they get a better running coach) LMFAO

Leave a comment:

• Big Mac87
    replied
    Where did You here this i live in minn i have hered nothing
    makes a bit of sence though.

Leave a comment:

• CBailey2404
    replied
    i highyl doubt this is true

Leave a comment:

• NZrichy
    replied
    Surely your joking?

The Vikings are set @ RB with Bennett, Williams and Smith, theres no way they would want or need Faulk.

Culpepper is their franchise passer and wont be going anywhere..

Leave a comment:

• plummerdaman
    replied
    Not neccisarily how so culpepper and Bulger are alot alike and Davis Would probably Backup Jackson

Leave a comment:

• Dub-DeuceKnight
    replied
    That makes sense for both teams but the rams would prolly be pickin up the better deal in getting a still young athletic Culpepper but this might not work out, Bulger and Culpepper play different styles and each teams offensive system would have to change their system to accompany their new QB and RB.

Leave a comment:

• plummerdaman
    started a topic Culpepper, Davis for Faulk and Bulger

Culpepper, Davis for Faulk and Bulger

Their is a small possibilityof Faulk and bulger being traded for Culpepper after they get davis and that way The Rams Could Start Jackson....
Working...
X