Kellen Winslow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kellen Winslow

We can get a tight end later in the draft. We have more pressing needs.

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
    Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
    Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

But Winslow is playmaker in the making! The guy is huge for a 20 year old!

I know Denver has lots of needs, but look...we got George Foster inactive....so the line should be good next season.

We got great LBs and the secondary prove they can play....so what do we need help on Saint?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
      I know Denver has lots of needs, but look...we got George Foster inactive....so the line should be good next season.

We got great LBs and the secondary prove they can play....so what do we need help on Saint?
      Our offensive line hasnt been that impressive, our LBs are all injured (is Mobley coming back?) and our secondary still hasnt proved anything. To top it off, Id still like a stud DL, and maybe a wideout. Add a QB somewhere in the mix for the future and theres our draft.
      Winslows a head case. We have enough of that.

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
      Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.

Comment

Yea...you're right about the headcase..but that's what they said about Clinton Portis! Anybody from U of M has a nice attitude that makes them competitive in the NFL.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Jeremy Shockey comes to mind...

Comment

Working...
          X