Portis out 8 to 12 weeks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portis out 8 to 12 weeks!

Did anyone see this? Sportsline is reporting that Portis injured himself in the weight room and will be out 8 to 12 weeks. If this is true good luck Skins. Who got the better of that deal now Salisbury?

www.sportsline.com

Cody J. Esquire
    "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
    "These people need me." Zack Morris
    "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
    "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
    "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
    "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
    "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
    "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
    "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
    "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
    "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

For some reason that headline is no longer there but if you have Fantasy football through Sportsline then you can go to Portis and it lists him as out for 8 to 12 weeks. I am not bullshi*ting!

Cody J. Esquire
    "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
    "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
    "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
    "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
    "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
    "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
    "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

I couldn't find the story??

If it is true, I have always said that I wouldn't wish injury on anyone. And in the weight room?
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

LMAO hahahaha oh all I can do is laugh. Guess his health couldn't keep up with his EGO!!

"Come on Clinton just one more rep.....ARRRGGGG"
        "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

My guess is that it's a misprint, until it appears somewhere in the headlines, like ESPN. And no one anywhere as of right now is reporting anything. I'd think that's pretty big news and it would be all over the place if it were true.

Comment

Well now Sportsline doesn't even have this story in the Fantasy section???? It was there because I would not have picked up Ladell Betts if it wasn't.

Cody J. Esquire

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

I havent seen anything about this on t.v, radio or the web, i hope it isnt true, id hate to see a good back like portis miss out on this season.
              "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Re: Portis out 8 to 12 weeks!

Originally posted by Elway4King
                Did anyone see this? Sportsline is reporting that Portis injured himself in the weight room and will be out 8 to 12 weeks. If this is true good luck Skins. Who got the better of that deal now Salisbury?

www.sportsline.com

Cody J. Esquire
                I don't think you can evaluate a trade based on an injury after that trade, can you?

Comment

I have Sportline fantasy and I don't see it.

Comment

I checked around. It's a fake.

Comment

Re: Re: Portis out 8 to 12 weeks!

Originally posted by KCPowercat
                      I don't think you can evaluate a trade based on an injury after that trade, can you?
                      Yeah, take the K.C fans word on that dude, he still remembers just how good portis is...hehe
                      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                        I checked around. It's a fake.
                        Well how in the world does that stuff get on there if it's a fake. Did you happen to see it? It was only there for about 10 minutes?

Cody J. Esquire

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

hell we think EVERYBODY was that good with our defense last year

Comment

Originally posted by Elway4King
                            Well how in the world does that stuff get on there if it's a fake. Did you happen to see it? It was only there for about 10 minutes?

Cody J. Esquire
                            The boys at NFL-Fans.com spotted it right away and it was discovered to be a fake. I guess it happens alot.

Comment

why would we want to see a top RB out of action? i love watching the best players.

btw - i believe we got the best deal by far and an injury does not need to prove anything to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X