Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos to draft QB first round next tear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

qb round 1

i wouldnt mind drafting a Qb round 1

Comment

You know, some depth on both lines would be great. We need some certifiable studs who can dominate. Pryce will be replaced in 3-5 years, Gardner's back is ready to snap, and our O-line is great at run blocking, but below average with the pass.

But I can't even think of the name of one downlineman in college football. They are usually pretty anonymous and only the scouts really watch them.

Also, whoever posted about Lohsman from Tulane, he apprently transferred rom UCLA, so he is pretty highly regarded. He left because he need to get away from his family and frineds.....too much pressure to go 30-30 with 4 tds and no INTS.

he did look good against TCU...but, they are TCU.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Denver has already started getting togerther a better O-line. I think next year Foster will be starting and from all the scouting reports on him coming out of college he would have been rated higher than Kwamie Harris if he had not gotten injured. As Ben Hamilton is going to be very good as either a guard or center.
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Trade Up?

Not for a QB, there are too many with NFL experience out there to draft one that high... master mind will find one maybe in the sixth round
          Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Re: Trade Up?

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
            Not for a QB, there are too many with NFL experience out there to draft one that high... master mind will find one maybe in the sixth round
            More than likely your right ozzy. However Shanny had never taken an Offensive Line as high in the draft as did this last year. It really depends on Shanahan believing the guy had the talent to be pro caliber qb.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Being a huge Buckeyes fan, let me be the first to say that Krenzel will never be a NFL Q-Back. He lacks the talent in throwing the football. If the Broncos need to draft a Q-Back next year... They are going to be out of luck. There are only a handful that will be drafted and there all first rounders. My opinion is, we should have used our 5th round pick and got Ken Dorsey this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Buster_7
                Being a huge Buckeyes fan, let me be the first to say that Krenzel will never be a NFL Q-Back. He lacks the talent in throwing the football. If the Broncos need to draft a Q-Back next year... They are going to be out of luck. There are only a handful that will be drafted and there all first rounders. My opinion is, we should have used our 5th round pick and got Ken Dorsey this year.
                I agree that Krenzel is pro qb material but neither is Dorsey. Their arm strength is comparable the one thing Krenzel does have over Dorsey is that he mobile. Dorsey would be another Griese in my opinion.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I can somewhat agree with you txbronc. But Dorsey is a playmaker... You have to be to have an undefeted collage career. He always had a good run game and good receivers... but he would have the same in Denver. I think he would fit well.

Comment

I can somewhat agree with you txbronc. But Dorsey is a playmaker... You have to be to have an undefeted collage career. He always had a good run game and good receivers... but he would have the same in Denver. I think he would fit well.
                    BTW BB do you know where he at? Just curious.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

He is the backup in San Fran.

Comment

Thanks for the information BB7.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

but... i dont think it will be long before hes the starter.

Comment

You are right, except for the fact that that pro bowler named Garcia is still ahead of him.
                            "I don't have a girlfriend, I just know a girl whod get really mad if she heard me say that."
                            "I think a rotisserie is like a really morbid ferris wheel for chickens."
                            "I chewed a piece of Care-free gum, but afterwords i was still worried."

- Mitch Hedberg, 1967-2005

- I adopted CECIL SAPP

Comment

You think Dorsey is going to replace Garcia? What makes think that?

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Actually, he is the 3rd QB, behind Rattay, I think.

I forget who the 4th QB on the roster is.

Won't be seen except for mop up work, or some serious injury issues for the other two

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                                You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                                X