Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos to draft QB first round next tear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Return of Lava
    Whoever says the broncos should draft a QB isnt thinking too hard. No doubt, a CB or Safety should be drafted 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round, then some o lineman, THEN a QB!
    QB is the last pos. we need right now.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
      QB is the last pos. we need right now.
      I agree that Denver needs some more playmakers on the defense, but I think drafting a qb now could be a wise investment for the future. Jake is already in his 7th season as pro, if Denver drafted a guy who could sit and learn for about three seasons that could have hugh payoff in the longrun.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
        I agree that Denver needs some more playmakers on the defense, but I think drafting a qb now could be a wise investment for the future. Jake is already in his 7th season as pro, if Denver drafted a guy who could sit and learn for about three seasons that could have hugh payoff in the longrun.
        I would hope jake stay around until after he is 32. Maybe a QB wouldnt hurt in the long run, especially if we dont have any depth there. I just want to make sure the Defense can keep the level of play up. We should be getting after some WR's.
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
        X