Broncos Having a New Logo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Having a New Logo?

Is it true cause I think it is,that The Denver Broncos are having a brand new logo,it is going to be a full bronco,instead of just the head.
    Last edited by Bronx; 09-07-2003, 05:45 PM.
    Hello I`am Bronco Man,I grew up liking the Broncos,until one day the big game of the season was being destroyed by a evil man,known as The Red Falcon,he used radiation to make people into evil animals.When the radiation hit me,I turned into half-teenager,half-bronco,all Bronco fan.I defeated him,and my partners are Hawk-Boy from the HT Hawks(my hometeam),Eagle-Lad(Eaglesa Superhero),and Red-skin-peeler(Red skins superhero).

that logo has actually been around since they introduced the new helmet logo and uniforms. I believe that that is the logo that is used on the business side of the team, ie.. letterhead

Comment

That is our secondary logo. We've had it since we introduced the new uniforms back in 1997. We just don't use it very much.
      Any game without push-ups, hits, burns or noogies is a sissy game.

Comment

I actually have that on a bandanna. Found it in a specialty store.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Logo

There have been hats, T-shirts, etc... with that logo since the new uniforms came out....

Comment

even if they decided to use the whole bronco on the helmets....i dunno, i like it with just the head...
            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Ok, let me start out by saying I mean no offense to, uh, homosexuals but...... that would just be GAY. Seriously GAY. Queer. ***otty. \/\/hatever. I like these. These are fine. These are good. And we just got them like 6 yrs ago. A bit soon for change wouldn't you say!?
              Leaving the Black & Silver black & blue since 1960...

Comment

Western Michigan University also uses a logo that looks almost identical to Denver's helmet logo, with the word Broncos across it almost identical to the secondary logo.

made by snk16

Comment

Instead of changing the logo maybe the Broncos should add blue pants to their road unies too!

Comment

If the Broncos do decide to go with the whole Horse, I think it will look really sharp, I am 19 years old and have been a bronco fan since I can remember. I think that They will do fine either way.

Comment

unies

i like the very old jersies that had the orange helmet and the old bronco. alos i like the jersies that we wore when we lost to the colts.the orange is kinda like the old home jersies and they are sharpe as hell

Comment

I hope sometimes this season the Broncos will wear the 3rd jersey uniforms.

And I wonder how they would pull off blue pants with white jerseys when the blue pants have an orange side to it and the top jersey is with with blue.

Unless they outline the blue pants with white, but I think that was look funny.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

If they go third uni, do it like last year in the Colts game, forget the retro look.
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                            If they go third uni, do it like last year in the Colts game, forget the retro look.
                            yeah that orange was rockin they should have orange pamts to match
                            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Ugh...now that would be TOO UGLY.....when you say that, I envision Clemson or Florida (when they had Orange uni's and pants).

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Working...
                              X