Where there's fire, there's smoke!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where there's fire, there's smoke!

In a suprise move, the Miami Dolphins have re-signed renegade running back,Ricky Williams. While cruising the Miami strip with ex-evangelist Jimmy Swaggert, Coach Dave Wannstedt saw a huge cloud of smoke coming from a building. Dave and Jimmy rushed in to find Ricky Williams enveloped in flame and watching Cheech and Chong. Well, the reunion was immediate and joyous, and as the three friends drove off, they could be heard singing, "The answer my friend is blowing in the wind." In honoring the new contract, the Dolphins have agreed to plant marijuana next to their stadium for Ricky's "Field of Dreams" program for Miami area youth. In addition, Dolphins owner, Wayne Hizinga, will place hemp in each end zone to help Ricky run for the gold. A pleased Dave Wannsted remarked" I always knew, where there's fire, there's smoke!
    Last edited by fido; 10-21-2004, 02:34 PM.
    Wel dyma i chi ddefaid da!

your town what eagle? LMAO
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

for real

joke
      [iMG]

Comment

pretty good stuff, thanx for posting

Comment

yo big buck!

What's the scoop in Lincoln with NU-are u going to tar and feather the coach?

Comment

Re: yo big buck!

Originally posted by fido
            What's the scoop in Lincoln with NU-are u going to tar and feather the coach?
            Not just yet, I'd like to give the coach and the system a couple more years to really start clicking. Right now we've got a QB who's in Michael Vick's situation, a running QB trying to run a west coast offense, the results in both cases have been bad. It may be a long couple of years, but I think the Huskers will bounce back, I just don't know how many blowout losses we can handle.

This year...

Texas Tech 70 - NU 10
            K-State 45 - NU 21
            Oklahoma ??? - NU ???

Comment

me and my big mouth and small brain

Guess Ricky did show up yesterday-i sincerly apologize for all the unsubstantiated garbage I wrote-as George Bush once said to me:" Your future is behind you!" and John Kerry chimed in,
              We're taking fire!"
              Last edited by fido; 10-28-2004, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Fido where do u get these stories? I love your new title though!
                "Cymru am byth!"
                Broncos a bit "cachu" last night?

Comment

memory

All these fantasies are only memories from the dark side. Perhaps I will seek professional help

Comment

"Transmitte sursum, caledoni!!" Is this Latin? Are there no end to your literary and linguistic talents? Do u speak Martian too?!

Comment

It ain't me babe!

Na, WB, it is Julius Caesar speakin' to me from the dead. Ricky said to me yesterday, from across the cloudy room, "Credo Elvem entiam vivre!" I do nae know the Latin phrase for "smoke cannibus 'til ya drop". In Klingon, the phrase is Lac noc,pot, chook! The Martians do not smoke pot, so no words exist. :
                      Cachu yamen y Seisnig!
                      Last edited by fido; 10-27-2004, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Wherever theres fire, it was most likely a raider fan that set it! lol!

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                        RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                        Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                        -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Welsh????????

Are there Welsh about???? Is the Red Dragon a roamin'? :0

Comment

Yes, thse worthless arsonist welsh....
                            Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
                              Yes, thse worthless arsonist welsh....
                              Worth ten of you - Chicken poo!

Comment

Working...
                              X