Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warner DEMANDS to be traded

TRUE STORY...

Kurt Warner announced that he demands to be traded because he does not want to be a back up for a rookie.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
    -Kobe Bryant-

I'm not sure, but I think he said he doesn't want to back-up anybody...he wants to be traded to somewhere where he can compete for the starting job.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

here? i'd take Warner over Jake The Fake any day

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
      RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
      Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
      -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

hmmm, i'm not jake's biggest supporter, but i'd take him over Warner, at least in the denver offense...living in nj, i saw warner play a bunch this year...he's just too immobile, which would be really bad considering how our line pass-blocks and the roll-outs, etc, would have to be banished from the playbook.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Cowboys or Cardinals, maybe™
          This space for rent

Comment

Maybe the arena league again or nfl europe hell maybe even the cfl.
            Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by urinal_cake
              Cowboys or Cardinals, maybe™
              Definitely, but even then, it's hard for me to see him starting, even over old man Vinny.

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                Definitely, but even then, it's hard for me to see him starting, even over old man Vinny.
                My understanding was Vinny only had a 1-year contract, unless he's decided to return another year. I think he has a better opportunity w/ AZ anyway w/ those young receivers they have.... theoretically speaking of course™
                This space for rent

Comment

Originally posted by Portis'HomeDogg
                  TRUE STORY...

Kurt Warner announced that he demands to be traded because he does not want to be a back up for a rookie.

He's (Eli) not going to be a rookie next year.

Comment

Pop Warner

No comment, just liked my title.

Comment

Working...
                    X