Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charles Rogers to have collarbones coated in Adamantium.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Rogers to have collarbones coated in Adamantium.

Detroit--- The past two years have been disapointing for Charles Rogers to say the least. A highly touted first round pick, Rogers generated the kind of excitment in Detroit not seen since Barry Sanders. Excitement that was quickly fizzled out by a broken collarbone. Not to be discouraged by the season ending injury Rogers said "I'm still young, I'll be back next year, I promise." After a long offseason dedicated in the training facilities he kept to his word, he was back the next year and proclaimed that his conditioning made him tougher. The Lions had drafted another big time first round wide receiver and excitement in Detroit was at an all time high. Untill.....Charles Rogers broke his second collarbone in as many years. The season was just getting started and poor Charles was going to have to watch it from the sideline again. "I'm getting tired of this, something has to be done. I don't know what I'm going to do yet but this is bull****." Rogers said shortly after the injury. Well, now it appears that Rogers is finally going to do something about it. He had decided to undergo a highly experimental procedure of lacing Adamantium to his collarbones.

Adamantium (Made famous by X-Man Wolverine) is a virtually indestructible man-made steel alloy which does not occur in nature and whose exact chemical composition is a United States government classified secret.. It must be kept very hot in it's raw liquid form because once it cools, it's almost impossible to break. The procedure involves removing Rogers collarbones and coating them with a ceramic base. This is to protect them from melting when the Adamantium is applied. After a quick coat of of the liquid metal the bones are then super cooled to prevent the metal from destroying the bone. Once they are cooled, for all intents and purposes, they are indestructible. The bones are then tested by being shot 3000 mph into a 6ft concrete steel reinforced wall. After successfull testing they will be installed into Mr. Rogers upper chest cavity. "This is a dangerous procedure but frankly I don't see any other alternative." Dr Banner said Thursday. "Hopefully if this works, it will mean new life for many chodes that got punked out of Professional football."

So once again, there's excitement in Detroit, although Lion fans have learned to temper that excitement when it comes to Mr. Rogers. Rest assured, all of Detroit will take a collective sigh of relief if Charles doesn't fold after his first hit.

Benny
    Last edited by The Dark Knight; 02-04-2005, 08:10 AM.

Too bad for detroit they dint give rogers enuff cash TO do that
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
      Too bad for detroit they dint give rogers enuff cash TO do that

Ohh they're doing it. Just wait. He'll be the envy of nancy boys everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
        Ohh they're doing it. Just wait. He'll be the envy of nancy boys everywhere.
        Crazy.

I will get every bone in my body coated, then make a living by jumping off buildings for money. Genius.

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF
          Crazy.

I will get every bone in my body coated, then make a living by jumping off buildings for money. Genius.

Your flesh and muscle would still get damaged though and your Brain would probably disconnect from it's stem from the impact.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
            Your flesh and muscle would still get damaged though and your Brain would probably disconnect from it's stem from the impact.
            Sarcasm man, I was joking around.

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF
              Sarcasm man, I was joking around.

Oh OK, I've been completely serious this whole time.

Comment

hahahhahah. Very amusing.

Comment

Working...
                X